DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, woke up, saw Ehome vs CDEC playing, I thought Secret and MVP got stomped ... "Wait, this is the loser's match ?!"

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Secret must be the first team to take 2+ lanes of rax even though the other team has 5 alive and in the base
biggrin.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
For CC go ancient app and you can put cold feet on someone then eul's with frost vortex under them. Probably the longest lock out I can think of with a relatively low CD.

Bane nightmare spam to even just deny last hitting/harass I'm sure can add up a ton.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Almost time for the real Major champions to show everyone how it is done! Raise your dongers!

On another note it is a real fun Axe game trying to do this challenge when your Bane and Shadow Demon like to troll you all game by sleeping / disrupting either you or your target whenever you get a good call off.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Group stages can be wonky I'll hold my surprise until they place in top 3. The audio problems are terrible, one guy is too loud and the rest is barely understandable

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Worst fucking production for a tournament in a while. And that is saying something since we just had another shit show of a China tournament.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been pretty bad. Stream seems to randomly go out, just stuck with graphic(even went out completely once) and constant sound issues.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Based on all the Reddit drama it seems like the English stream is completely managed and produced by the on site staff, whether that is Perfect World or another 3rd party not sure (but I think it was said in one of the 1,000 threads). So they are controlling the bandwidth, breaks, overlay, audio, etc... etc... Meanwhile the Russians got to bring their normal production crew and are 1st hand taking care of everything the way they like. And of course the CN stream is like 110% production. Seems to be much different than Frankfurt and whatever agreements were in place.

Hopefully Valve sees the Reddit threads and talent feedback re: stream and tournament and tightens down the future Major contracts. Seriously, for a $3M tournament this is terrible.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol game has been paused for like a hour now, think the PCs they play one died or something.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol what a fucking joke.

I like how when they finally came back LD was like, "well... umm I'm LD and this is the Major, I guess a game is going on."

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Since I was only half listening, I went and checked reddit for why this happened, apparently he called Waga a bottom bitch and that'd be what got him removed? I mean not insulting Waga, but the term which I assume is "offensive" and "problematic" to someone somewhere. You don't really put James Harding as your host if you want a PC host though, seems pretty fucking dumb. Oh well not that I care all that much either.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The last segment he joked about ignoring production telling him to go to break and instead kept the panel going and talking about the matches for like 30 minutes. They moved on to a discussion about the positions each ex-'pro' played during their time. Maybe there was a joke in there about Waga but I don't remember hearing his name come up at all. They made a lot of fun of Merlini and Synderen. Nothing jumped out as being over the line or strange at all. I don't really care either, just think it is strange. Besides, gives me more Sheever time Kreygasm.

lol and all of a sudden Alliance and Fnatic are on /Major2 with no announcement or anything.

Whole thing is a shit show.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I guess he got fired for ignoring production, which is quite foolish thing to do, but honestly he is one of the few guys capable of carrying this shitshow.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Arf, that sucks. I always enjoy 2GD banter between shows. It is a shame Bruno is not with him anymore. They had some truly funny moments in their immature way.