DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Maybe they were relying on lotus to counter that, but the range of swap is still like a bloody screen, so IDK how they thought it was a solid choice.

Sulrn

Deuces
Games that make me hate Dota2... Supports that don't support, mid that fails and talks trash - leaves nothing to do but practice efficient split pushing/afk.

rrr_img_131318.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Na'vi has been crushing Dreamleague. Maybe they really are back?

Then again, who knows what the quality of their opponents are now. It's against Team Spirit and Ad Finem.

Edit: Wow. The comebacks against LC in both games. It seems more like throws than anything Na'vi did, but who knows.

Sulrn

Deuces

Anyone see the Call/Image Call bug in game before? I've only ever seen the morph/life stealer shenanigans.

Sulrn

Deuces
Assumed as much considering the time it takes to compile those videos, but doesn't answer the question. Did anyone actually run into it?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I never encountered it. It was probably a rare occurrence given the specifics needed for it to happen.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Also, is anyone down for some inhouses? It's been a really long time since we tried afaik. My crew usually has 5-7 people on nightly if anyone may be interested.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Should still be the same, no invite or anything needed in Source 2, but there's usually only like 3 people in room.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, it is rerolled if you want to join it. # of folks in the room varies quite a bit depending on when you play.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
After General's first couple games I thought he was pretty awful, but man has he ever turned it on. I absolutely loved watching every game he played today.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quite a while back I saw fluff trying support CK in a pro game, since I like the hero I play it off and on and I don't think I've actually lost as a support. Orb of Venom, tangos, clarity, and wards/courier as applicable, pick whatever lane is strong or has a squishy hero. Its similar to roaming pudge but since there is no skillshot its much easier to work. If the roaming goes very well get a midas either way build tanky and cost effective (unless your carry has issues). Example game -http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2304635708

DreamLeague puts on a good show, I think Valve and the other tournament organizers should be looking at the way they do things. I also wonder how they afford it, they pay 1k to the winning team during qualifiers which equates to 50-60k total plus hosts, casters, observer, studio, crew, then add prizes for the winning teams. Its great they do it though, for middling teams the 1k likely helps a lot.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Team Secret and they've already got a draft pretty different from the meta I've seen.

aaaand they're gettin absolutely stomped.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
New Team Secret and they've already got a draft pretty different from the meta I've seen.

aaaand they're gettin absolutely stomped.
Odds are this is the last 6.86 tournament, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it and it's not like anybody will switch rosters now based on results.