DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ditya and Artstyle never managed to do a damn thing
frown.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Miracle styling on everybody, dunno why people keep insisting on phoenix, he has been doing jack shit most of this tournament. He is decent if you get xp advantage, but his start so greedy that when you pick him up early the teams know how to shut him down and eating a few autoattacks in a teamfight is not all that great contribution.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Miracle styling on everybody, dunno why people keep insisting on phoenix, he has been doing jack shit most of this tournament. He is decent if you get xp advantage, but his start so greedy that when you pick him up early the teams know how to shut him down and eating a few autoattacks in a teamfight is not all that great contribution.
Not a single Na'vi player had an ounce of momentum that entire series. Yuck.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Time for some elimination games. I think Wings, Alliance, EG and Empire (reverse psychology) go on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Empire just shit on Secret. Universe's ravages were terrible; he had two on just a single hero.

Edit: Secret won a single match this major, against Wings.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think the draft was terrible, I really don't know what was that venge pick supposed to accomplish that shadow demon wouldn't do better, plus it would let them be much more aggressive starting lvl 1, no matter what carry they picked - slark/ember/mirana/gyro. But I have to give it to Empire, the sand king pick was genius, I didn't even know he shreds him so badly once he gets aghs.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopefully this is the last time I ever have to see EE play pro dota. Fuck I hate that guy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Titled the fuck after my last game. Looked at Yasp after the match and we had a 20k lead, and we lost. My team just didn't want to push high ground.

The match before it we took 2 lanes of rax and then the game dragged out until 76 minutes before we finished. So frustrating, even winning.

I think I'm just going to master Lycan, Lone Druid, or Nature's Prophet and do it myself from now on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, first two games of Newbee/DC were polar opposites. Also, that 6 stack of ancients for Tide in game 1 was sick. It was like 2k gold and 3 levels.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can also do things like making sure you have urn/mek to heal up after fights and convince your team to keep pushing, or go for Necrobook on some supports to help end the game yourself.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
TB and Medusa won a game, didn't expect to see that.

Also I'm pretty sure Disruptor will emerge as the OP support this patch, since everybody runs so much aggression and there is no other hero quite like him.

Holy shit, the Fnatic vs LGD g3, go watch that. If only Tobi casted that.