DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was pretty stupid overall, a chance to win like any set ever. I got like 3 uncommon sets that were trash. I mean hey it is 'free' since the community raised enough but the amount of sets available and the chance to get anything interesting was vanishingly small.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I got a immortal 3 chest and finally got the invoker ultra rare from it. Probably the best random I've managed to get in like 4 years.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Interested to see who this Ana guy is, used to play for IG, which doesn't say much given their recent performance...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My only disappointment is that Bulldog and s4 didn't go together. I have no real problems pulling for OG though and the line up should be interesting.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Got two Immortal 1 Chests and an Immortal 3. Only Immortal I didn't get was the Slark one (capped out at level 192). Lame.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finally did my calibration games after like 500 hours.

3017, I'm the best =\

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems if you had preordered Total War Warhammer on steam, you got the chest for it and the chests sell for ~20bucks atm. I bought it from GMG so seems I didn't get it, guess it had to be from steam directly.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes I think I should have sold that chest and my TI attendee chest cause together I could have gotten like $70.00, but eh whatever. Got Necrophos which is pretty pimping and I actually enjoy playing him.

The Kunkka and BM sets though, hnnnngh.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The chests are almost always worth selling if you aren't after the gambling high and the rare items and buying them immortals piece by piece afterwards, sadly less so since they introduced item recycling for extra levels.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Their entire cosmetic system is fucking aids these days and I won't partake in it. The crate/treasure gambling shit Valve loves so much is out of control and the entire thing is one gigantic convoluted mess at this point. That, and I can't even tell the difference between most of the skins for a hero anymore unless it's a rare skin, which doesn't matter anyway since that means I'd have to spend like 50-150$ to buy it and fuck everything about that.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Warhammer sets are pretty sick but too bad none of them are for heroes I like to play. BM set looks awesome.

Wrathin3L

Peasant
As a scrublord, I never got into cosmetics because it's a red flag for who is 95% most likely to be toxic/feed your game in the tier I stopped playing in. The more pimped out they are, the harder they fail.

Mix and matched items, okay cool, but the people who have those rare skins/current chest stuff - no ty. It's almost as big a red flag as:

Perus_flag_Vlag_van_Peru_1.png