DOTA 2

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Not that all EG games are great but it sure seems like all truly excellent games involve EG.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I was so close to feeling embarrassed for EG. I mean, the BR team actually proved that they were a good team, but still...it's fucking Brazil. You can't live that down.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I am no fan of EG, but they have some great players. Universe reminds me a lot of LoH, when most considered him the best player around. That guy is so consistent in his high level of play. Zai and Sumail are crazy good aswell. Always fun to watch them play.

Tomorrow will be great! Maybe we can get a_skeleton_03 to open the chat for us? Anyone else interested?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Secret losing out to SG ruined my bracket, but IG failing to go to the Finals was the death knell. Oh well, two levels for me.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ppd needs to come out of retirement and replace cr1t, hes gotten caught out so many times

g2 EG was up what 12-0 or some shit and threw this shit

Last edited:

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the mistake EG is making is picking mids who aren't weighted heavily enough to right-clicking e.g. Puck, QoP, DP. I don't think it works without very heavy right-click damage throughout the game from elsewhere. The other core has to go too deep and there isn't serious threat from somewhere else.

Wins the lane, looks impressive in parts of the game but doesn't win the game.