DOTA 2

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had 800 hours after previously playing the WC3 TFT map an absolute disgusting amount.

I got pretty good, 70% win rate with tide hunter and warlock.

Then they wiped the MMR I had or any record of it, and I was so rustled. Then they put in the jungle runes, turned the cosmetics into modern WOW comedy levels and put in some weird gay characters.

A big shame really but I'll always have the good times.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Be ready to get good at a hero and have Valve patch the game which changes the meta which may turn your heroes into shit.

One patch I had a really good carry Bloodseeker strat going. It's gone. Bloodseeker is shit now.

One patch I had a really good solo offlane Enigma. It's gone. Enigma is kinda shit now. Solo offlane is shit now.

If you play support NEVER win early game too hard. Cause then your carries will think the game is won already and then play like dumbasses in the midgame. Losing early game is okay. Losing midgame usually leads to losing the game.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TI 10 Group Stages start in 2 days.

I hope it comes back to Seattle after this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, he got me-too'd and hasn't popped up anywhere since. Guess he is just buying Dr Pepper with his sad, sad Walmart paychecks now.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I made that joke about Ephey earlier just based off the Bulldog caster voice line review and not anything actually related to Ephey... Why is she familiar? Was she at the center of some controversy like 3 years ago or some meme? She seems so familiar but can't quite remember why.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I mean other than the super delay on first day, and the stupid fake crowd sounds spam early in the 2nd day(they reduced/turned it off midway), it's dota. I don't really watch all the other shit anyway, just the games, and the games are good so far, lots of picks and lots of strats. Production during group stage is always kinda ass too? The main stage is where they have all the big stuff, group stage they have like 20games a day so there isn't much room for much anyway.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think they looked alright before but that game1 vs OG they got slapped down pretty hard yeah.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
EG looks trash
Wat. Seems like they're playing pretty middle of the road Dota and can take games from basically everyone. If you're specifically referencing OG, its OG so..?

Really happy for Undying so far. I'm an NA homer and Undying has been competitive or dominant against everyone except the first match of the tournament. I expected more from QC, not much more, but they're really the ones playing like trash when they have the ability to beat at least mid tier opponents, but they haven't even done that.