Needless

Toe Sucker
1634299432788.png

He sure did kek

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The first thought would be someone tested positive. Or one of the panel members complained, but that is just speculation.

Cybsled

Capitalist got sick and got pulled, so I wouldn’t be surprised if something is spreading and they’re just trying to minimize catching it

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Watching Spirit has been very fun, every player is showcasing the heroes they are playing. Their team fearlessness is obvious. It will be curious to see who has the final day mental game between the remaining teams.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Spirit looks fun as hell. Every year there seems to be one team just breaking the mold and out there having fun, picking random shit, and doing very well. Wings was like that at some point and so was umm... shit, one of the ones we were at as well. The old Misery team?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Spirit looks fun as hell. Every year there seems to be one team just breaking the mold and out there having fun, picking random shit, and doing very well. Wings was like that at some point and so was umm... shit, one of the ones we were at as well. The old Misery team?
This old Misery team? He's been on so many. I agree, a team always plays most fearless, loose, and in their wheelhouse. The thing I enjoy about Spirit so much is that they patiently move around the map, and when there is an opening to go they don't worry they just go.

The Disrupter / Snapfire support play play reminds me of how EG had AUI techies/Naga. Wings had Tusk. That tournament hero that isn't quite broken or ban worthy in general, but against a specific team, specific player, specific year just requires an unequal amount of attention to beat, or the exposure to top tier play of that hero is lacking.

If Spirit wins. - OG -> VP -> IG -> Secret -> LGD would be their tournament Eliminations. All the combinations of matches and winners tomorrow look promising.

Digital Chaos
1Resolut1on
2w33
3Moo
4Saksa
5MiSeRy

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This old Misery team? He's been on so many. I agree, a team always plays most fearless, loose, and in their wheelhouse. The thing I enjoy about Spirit so much is that they patiently move around the map, and when there is an opening to go they don't worry they just go.

The Disrupter / Snapfire support play play reminds me of how EG had AUI techies/Naga. Wings had Tusk. That tournament hero that isn't quite broken or ban worthy in general, but against a specific team, specific player, specific year just requires an unequal amount of attention to beat, or the exposure to top tier play of that hero is lacking.

If Spirit wins. - OG -> VP -> IG -> Secret -> LGD would be their tournament Eliminations. All the combinations of matches and winners tomorrow look promising.

Digital Chaos
1Resolut1on
2w33
3Moo
4Saksa
5MiSeRy

Yeah DC I think it was. Where they were like screw it Jakiro it is! But I think they were carried by Moo’s Timber most of that tournament.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Just finished watching the last game of spirit / ig since I fell asleep last night. Going to be cheering them on for sure, the entire team is fantastic to watch.

Keep banning tiny though. I'm tired of watching him steamroll.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Too old to wake up at 2am for this crap!

Already a Jakiro game 1! WORTH IT!

Last edited: