DOTA 2

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I avoided spoilers all day to watch the game 5 that I fell asleep right before the start.

Was not expecting that stomp after the 2 LGD wins.

Dudes just set themselves up for life and I wonder if they keep playing seriously now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Some will probably, you can see a bunch of previous TI winners still playing cause they probably don't have much else to do anyway, and to some extent it's "free". Like if you have enough money you don't need to work anymore and you still like playing dota, makes sense to keep playing professionally and making some money even if you never win TI again. Better than playing pubs with retards. Look at Puppey or Kuroky, been playing since dota1, both have won a lot of money(Kuroky especially, he's the highest on the list besides the 5 OG players who won 2 TIs but Puppey runs Secret so he might be making even more money outside of prizepools) but they're still playing competitively. They'll only quit when they feel they can't play at a pro level anymore/the scene dies, no reason for them to fully retire I think, unless you really hate the grind(which I'm sure some people hate, like Ana).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I though Puppey said in his interview two more TIs and he was retiring? A lot of them, good or bad, are just competitors. You can hear it in their interviews year after year. If they were doing football, accounting, or engineering they’d probably be doing the same thing. Did they announce TI11? If it is back stateside next year I need to go back.

we have to go back jack shephard GIF

Needless

Toe Sucker
There isn't a location yet but i hope it goes back to seattle, key arena is all done or whatever gay name it is now.
I miss TI and will definitely go if its back in seattle next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep trying to give it to Sweden though since it's fallen through twice lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I saw a post by a reddit detective that it was all bullshit already. Don't care much about it but it wouldn't be super surprising that his EX wife would make shit up right after he gets a bunch of money.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Would be extremely hard to pull off for TI with everyone being recorded during drafts, games and between games for Truesight.

Needless

Toe Sucker
if they choose to do it through team spirit which they probably wont, Yatoro played over 70 pug games during the main event so that dude wouldn't be seen outside of in front of a monitor lol

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Sharable life steal AND attack damage? Damn, that would make her a scary good combo with a high damage carry

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sharable life steal AND attack damage? Damn, that would make her a scary good combo with a high damage carry
From the couple of stream I've watched, the good combo is her punching people to death instantly with her ult, then jumping 2screens further, supplexing some fool into another fool, then killing both instantly too.

She looked pretty broken, or well her ult mostly. It's like if Ursa could hit you with all swipes almost instantly(yes faster than he can), and it recharged every couple of seconds. That's on top of having better mobility and control obviously. Only downside is it lasts "only" 18secs.

Her jump skill is really cool design though.

Cybsled

She is 100% getting nerfed, they usually release heroes overtuned and go down from there

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New EG lineup looks pretty insane

1. RTZ
2. Abed
3. Nightfall
4. Cr1t
5. Jerax

Jerax and Cr1t are easily top 5 of my favorite players from Dota 2. Nightfall is a beast as well.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The Dota shuffle this year is more interesting than most. I definitely want to watch the Cr1t/Jerax 4/5 combo.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Abed was always fun to watch on fnatic as well. Guy has to certified insane to pub so much to keep breaking MMR records.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've achieved, quite possibly, the greatest feat in the history of DOTA (if not all gaming). Going back 10 days ago, I have won 17 matches in a row and the streak is still going.

What are the chances of this? Well, at a nearly 50% win rate, my chance of pulling this off was 0.000763%. My math friend says it's like a 2 million to 1 chance of pulling off 17 straight. Oh, and by the way, I'm doing this at the advanced age of 40.

raw

Games
14 Normal All Pick
2 Ranked All Pick
1 Turdbo All Pick

Nothing but winz.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My reign of terror ended at 17 games. Fuckin jinx myself.

I'm no 1 trick pony. Check out these stats.

17 Wins in a row
  • 15 Different hero's
Roles
  • 6 Mid
  • 6 Carry
  • 5 Support
Combined K/D/A
  • 128/63/257
cWRlZmF1bHQuanBn

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users