DOTA 2

He messed up, but he shouldn't have had to bail people out of being caught like retards over and over. I think overall they should have frozen the game for 20mins or whatever, boring as it may be, and re-itemized from the ground up with the objective of just killing the throne. A bunch of sheepsticks/manta/necrobooks would probably have done wonders, even though it would have been boring as all fuck.
With only the throne left on dire, Secret should have kept a chen creep and everyone TP into the dire base and face rush the throne. Secret also had very little damage besides Tiny/Wisp. Windrunner and Axe just tickle, while Witchdoctor was the MVP of that game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With only the throne left on dire, Secret should have kept a chen creep and everyone TP into the dire base and face rush the throne. Secret also had very little damage besides Tiny/Wisp. Windrunner and Axe just tickle, while Witchdoctor was the MVP of that game.
Just facerushing they would have lost, Tiny is a big building destroyer sure but they could drop him before he dropped throne, as well as everyone else. Near the end they actually tried with relocate and shit and they barely scratched it before SF imploded Tiny. They needed way more building killing tools like a deso, AC(might have had one on Tiny though), bunch of other shit like manta/necro, disable items to make sure they don't die too fast, bkb on everyone and shit. Half of their items were worthless, it was teamfighting stuff like crit, but they weren't even close to being able to teamfight. 5 Euls 5 Necro would have done a lot more than 3/4 of the items they had. Hell just sell the useless shit, only thing you want is stuff that deals dmg to buildings and BKB so you don't get sheeped/stunned, and obviously BoT.

It wasn't like as bad as the C9 loss though imo. I didn't watch the first half of the game, but they weren't really winning, they barely managed to get mega creeps but were still in a losing position. I think losing the way they did was fine. They could have tried differently but they might still have failed.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I am a DoTA noob and pretty new to watching these games but I did watch C9 beat their face against those bottom barracks in game 1 last night. What exactly in the first 30 seconds of that video did you think was totally worth it?

I've watched a couple of C9 games and it looks to me like he is their best player. I'm not sure what they could have done differently. It seemed like they lost the meta and BG turtled up pretty well until Medusa came online.

But, again, I'm pretty noobish on this stuff and don't know what you guys are talking about half the time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Because they had the game in their hands for 30 minutes and couldn't finish it, the player is known for taking losses rather badly and generally you don't interview the losers in any sport.

So then the interviewer opens with: "You royally fucked that up, huh ?"

He is pretty good, but is known for being rather creative in his approach and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Do they ever broadcast matches with the team communications? I'd be really interested in hearing those discussions.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Only time it happened was MLG Columbus and it was just partial moments in the game albeit very interesting. Valve said they were going to release the team's comms from TI4, but don't expect that to actually happen.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only time it happened was MLG Columbus and it was just partial moments in the game albeit very interesting. Valve said they were going to release the team's comms from TI4, but don't expect that to actually happen.
and it was fucking hilarious.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Self censoring language while playing dota is unrealistic for me atleast. I recently moved back into my parent's house for about 2 months while closing on a house. Only place I could put my pc was in the kitchen and I had multiple incidents of forgetting where I was and keeping the language respectable :-x But like Zaphid said too many negatives come with releasing audio like. Bulldog said he had the audio from the TI3 finals. I'd probably pay a few bucks to hear that one.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Oh my jesus, whatever you do watch game two of C9 v Secret. Avoid spoilers at all costs.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eh, spilers would make it even better. Secret is behind, still behind, lost Rosh again, WTF ?!!!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol this Hot interview with Sumail, this kid is going to kill himself after losing a tournament and getting kicked off of EG.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The EG vs Secret games were pretty good, but I can't shake the feeling that EG will just get stomped tomorrow
frown.png
Secret would probably stand better chance.

Del

Vyemm Raider
The EG vs Secret games were pretty good, but I can't shake the feeling that EG will just get stomped tomorrow
frown.png
Secret would probably stand better chance.
Well at least EG has a past record of a win over VG in a grand final.

EG remains the best team in the west.
biggrin.png