DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well yea, but still. I dont know why anyone would want to play on this team. Bone7 goes offlane to try and split push a lane of super creeps while his team dies in a teamfight....brilliant! Their calls, especially that last charge are so epic in fail.

EE blog post blaming ESL for everything should probably be up in a few hours imo

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to watch that last team fight over again. I swear Arteezy did fucking nothing and Fnatic were still ez wiped.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ee was like 6-0 on razor in 6.84 said Nahaz.

I have no fucking idea how Secret wins games, 10k advantage out of thin air, the enemy steps out of their base for 10 seconds and they lose rax. .. Feels like Alliance pre-Ti3

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to watch that last team fight over again. I swear Arteezy did fucking nothing and Fnatic were still ez wiped.
They showed it, he definitely did stuff, hah. It was just a cluster fuck and he sat there like a turret just plink plink plinking away.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
They showed it, he definitely did stuff, hah. It was just a cluster fuck and he sat there like a turret just plink plink plinking away.
I stepped away for a second. I thought Arteezy went between attacking Lesh for a couple seconds, then Puck, then Enigma(in some order). Despite plinking away, I thought it felt like he didnt make any huge waves on anyones HP. Is that entirely inaccurate?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd have to dl the replay but from what I remember he almost killed Puck, switched to Leah when Puck phase shifts, killed Lesh, then turned and killed Enigma. And by killed I mean kill/assist, Zai dropped cogs, and lots of other stuff was blowing up.

TECHIES!!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Playing vs Secret is like the pub from nightmares
biggrin.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Felt like an annoying black dude watching a horror movie at the end of that game.

"NO DONT GO UP THE HILL HES WAITING FOR YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"