DOTA 2

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Deleted dota2 again. I had a good run 20 games before I realized addiction was kicking in. Dota sucks.

fat12_sl

shitlord
Hey guys, made a new account after getting a new computer. Hoping to calibrate higher. Can someone add me to the guild please? My name is Fetty Wap in game and my steam id is jaygar121

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Post your account ID# from inside the dota client down in the bottom right just below chat, it will tell you your number.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Finally made rank 13, immediately tried ranked play. Went abadon support because I am an uninventive dumbass. we crushed hard after giving up 6 stupid deaths. average mmr was 2400 ( lol ). Not even sure what our Leshrac was doing but he was Sandusky level molesting the enemy. yay, 1 win down, TIME TO GO PRO

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
BTS Americas was pretty awesome. Root is solid, wish they had a chance to play in for TI.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
BTS Americas was pretty awesome. Root is solid, wish they had a chance to play in for TI.
They did have a chance. They split most of their games in the qualifiers so didn't make it. Lost to Complexity, and had draws with Unknown, Mouz, and eHug.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, I meant I wish they were going to be in the wild card games. Same with first departure, watching those guys.... Lol man. They were interesting.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just play games until you are rank 13, just because your MMR is invisible to you doesn't mean you don't have one. The more successful you are in your games up to rank 13, the higher you'll start up the MMR pool as it seeds your starting point for your 10 calibration games. There is no way to accelerate rank gain for money anymore in game, you'd have to buy a steam account which I assume was Zaphid's suggestion. The other thing is that you don't want to play ranked with anyone who doesn't have the interest of getting their account to rank 13 anyways as winning or losing have no effect on the rate of rank gain.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ranked mode isn't everything, I realized last year that the people in Normal are more chill and have mostly played that since. Unranked I play High/Very High Skill, whereas in ranked I'm in Normal Skill and when I play it the people are still assholes.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Ranked really is a different beast. Most of my party refuses to play anything other than ap because their hero pools are shit. So you end up seeing a lot of the flavor of the month heroes, but I find in ranked it's even worse when it comes to that.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
About what ranked MMR rating do carries in lane actually last hit successfully on a regular basis

After this PoE league wraps up I might go for that. Wins and losses are fine but for as much time as I've put in, I'd expect that someone I'm matched with has some kind of grasp on a fundamental mechanic like that

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im only rank 5 so far and good god is it fucking awful. Literally every single game has been either "xyz hero or feed" or 1-2 people DCing in the first 10 minutes.