DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
QYNeZOO.gif
I can only get so hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arena was going berserk. A lot of Chinese fans here so some good back and forth chants during games / fighting. Crazy shit.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
EG got naga, siren, and storm... looking good so far. Amazing how teams have banned techies across the board since they and Secret crushed everyone with the hero. Leaves a lot of room for them to always get their hands on a few key heroes

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
EG got naga, siren, and storm... looking good so far. Amazing how teams have banned techies across the board since they and Secret crushed everyone with the hero. Leaves a lot of room for them to always get their hands on a few key heroes
No one wants to play versus techies, it's a shitfest.

I really want Fear to win, but I kinda like the CDEC story too of being a new team with no real big name, qualifying barely and fighting their way from the wildcard to the finals by crushing a lot of great teams on the way, it's a really cool story. I also wonder if winning TI for Suma1l so early would possibly ruin him by making him lazy/too cocky, but yeah, old man Fear deserves it, so torn.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
These are some pretty even drafts. EG wins the lane but the mid game is going to be hard to contend with.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Pyros, hard to tell with players that are super young like that. It's literally something that hasn't really existed before. A 16 year old walking away with a few years' of an average adults' salary for winning video game competitions is fucking crazy. Who knows? Maybe he'll grow up and not even be interested in playing anymore professionally, maybe he will get lazy or cocky, or maybe he'll just grow into being one of the best top tier players of all time. Interesting to watch play out. Reminds me of SonicFox, a FGC superstar who wins tournaments all the time (and won MKX EVO this year) for huge prize money and the dude is like 17, I think.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
CDEC a little too predictable with the carry into the long lane + a smoke behind him. Happened so many times.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Some Chinese players have talked about it. Chinese teams feel they NEED a veteran on their team to be good at all so teams like CDEC don't get good scrimming and practice partners. Thankfully CDEC I believe is owned by LGD so they at least had one of the best teams in the world to practice with.

Aggresif has been good for a very long time and he's carried them through this tournament for sure. CDEC lost Maybe to LGD and it allowed him to solidly move into the #1 slot, which changed their play style up heavily.
It was started as LGD B-team, but I believe it's their own brand if not entirely separate. Otherwise it's 7k+ pubstars, but I wonder if they have some experienced management or coach to keep them in line.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
PL is gonna overrun them soon unless they stack glimmer capes or aui gets fast 16 to just song every fight

Clock has done almost nothing so far