DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Really happy for Fear, his bit in the original documentary Free 2 play was really touching, he's been going at it for years, he trained hard, had to play with really shitty teams, so glad they got a solid team this time around. Also good for NA Dota that for once they get something done, it wasn't that long ago(year and a half or so?) that they were considered trash tier and most of the good NA dota players had to play in euro teams, great stuff.

Bit sad for CDEC, but at the same time, 2nd place at TI isn't anything to be ashamed of, especially for such a young team.

Also what the fuck with the music. Terrible choice of track and/or artist.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Uhh why the fuck would he open with this slow ass boring shit for an international tournament VICTORY COME ON MAN YOURE KILLING MY HYYYPE

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Really happy for Fear, his bit in the original documentary Free 2 play was really touching, he's been going at it for years, he trained hard, had to play with really shitty teams, so glad they got a solid team this time around. Also good for NA Dota that for once they get something done, it wasn't that long ago(year and a half or so?) that they were considered trash tier and most of the good NA dota players had to play in euro teams, great stuff.

Bit sad for CDEC, but at the same time, 2nd place at TI isn't anything to be ashamed of, especially for such a young team.

Also what the fuck with the music. Terrible choice of track and/or artist.
Truth about Fear. He worked for it and definitely deserves. Lol I don't feel bad at all for CDEC. Cinderella story and they just made a fuckload of money. They'll live just fine.

Kind of awkward to award EG and then all of a sudden... DEADMAU5. At least let them soak it in a bit, yeesh.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He has some good stuff, but the things he is playing right now are killing the hype.

I really like Ghosts n Stuff or Veldt, but it's not what I'd like to hear after winning fucking TI

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I can only imagine being in Key arena right now. Must be so awkward. So much crossover between people who go to a Pro dota event and people who like EDM and go to raves, am I right?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I am literally not even excited anymore. Are there gonna be more post-show interviews or anything? Anyone know?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can only imagine being in Key arena right now. Must be so awkward. So much crossover between people who go to a Pro dota event and people who like EDM and go to raves, am I right?
Literally no one here is impressed. People looking at each other wondering wtf is going on. Most people not in that one section are leaving.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Fear had an arm injury that prevented him from playing in ti4. Eg could've placed higher with him
I'm completely aware of the whole Mason debacle last year. Its just so funny coming out with nerd injuries like stiff necks and tennis elbows.

Its not even that its Deadmaus... its that he is playing some slow boring shit and it killed all hype. If he just came out and dropped some bass or wtfever these guys do and the audience continued to go bananas, it would have been fine.