DOTA 2

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes exactly. The discussion feels so forced, rather than a natural conversation. Hes dominating the discussion with basically the same 10 questions before every game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Day9 just needs to relax. He's doing what he said he wanted to do on PPD's podcast, he's just executing it poorly. It's like the way LD as a caster asks Merlini a leading question and allows it to be answered with some insight. Day9 just tosses out this memorized order of operations questions as he goes down the line. I'm sure he's getting good feedback though and bet he comes off better tomorrow.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
To me they do the foreign language interviews incorrectly - interview them in their own language and have the translator dub it, even if you need to have an extra delay.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Lol at Reso during his interview. "EG is actually a team", C9 so far in the dumpster they aren't even a team.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its too bad, when they first picked up Fata & Pie they looked good and each successive event they've been worse.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Someone had posted the link on Reddit, but apparently she and her husband had been trying for years and she had suffered a number of miscarriages.

I <3 her a little, pregnant chicks just freak me out. But she's awesome and grats to them.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Day9 is shit.

Fucking Gaben

I'm already muting the stream outside of draft & post-game. I'm curious what ppd, akke & merlini have to say but not enough to put up with long winded random bullshit, blatantly memorized lines and dumb questions.

Also why can't he pronounce merlini? Fucking murleenerrr every time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
At least he looks better than yesterday. Feeling LFY and VP, Liquid gonna smash Secret unless they suffered nervous breakdown yesterday.