DOTA 2

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yes you do, if you face a stack of dicks who are determined to ruin your day.
true, i guess it only lessens the chance but i have rarely ever have had action taken against me for being reported but i guess now there is a reason to do it and abuse it to be a fuckhead =/

we need to start inhouses again.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea this shit is so stupid. I'm muted. But then again I was slinging Br racism over the mic. I deserved it. Still stupid for legitimate players.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Patch to fix the hilariously broken report system. It's a shame they left the hilariously broken part in.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
people go nuts when you tell them to stop speaking arabic. no matter the language. i love it.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
tell russians that they are Jews, and do it in russian copy/paste, and they will go fucking bonkers on you, it is one of my favorite things to do in dota

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or you could just ignore them and move on with your life. How pathetic is your life that you need to make others feel bad about theirs?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fear and Demon showing why Sven mag is a good combo still.

aaayuup, 1 hit = 4 heroes dead.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats even better, is using your smartphone to translate and have it speak Russian shit talk through the mic loooooool.

Ive done this with Spanish and RUssian teamates and it actually had the opposite effect. Instead of being mad at me they thought it was hilarious.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last two games. Void laning with Drow, PL laning with Jugg. As much as I hate LOL and that fucking meta, at least people knew where the fuck to go with certain heroes. It's like people don't grasp the concept of "let him him and him farm, you and you will help them farm". Shit most of the time I'll take one person on the team who isn't eating up farm for somebody that needs it.

Oh they were both BRs. And I'll take a russian over a BR any day. Versuta has done a lot for them in terms of promoting good gameplay through streaming and casting. The worst part about it, I can't communicate with them. I can't help them. Its like coaching a deaf person to play an instrument.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW, I'm not trying to sound like an elitist american pig. I really appreciate brazilians that can speak broken english. For example, had a viper on my team who was brazilian but could communicate with us through chat wheel and really was trying. That fool got commended even though we lost. I have no problem with people who want to be better. Shit, I'm probably only a miserable fuck because I suck at this game.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol.

Im kind of bad myself. 100 wins 115 losses. Although, I will say at least 30 of those losses were due to disconnects on my team. SO I would liek to think im "functionally" a 500 player, which is still horrible, but acceptable for me.

When all else fails just use a pub stomper. SB and Luna come to mind. I dunno, but usually when Im on a losing streak I just go lolLuna.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My QoP is my go to for wins. I would say I win > 75% with her and > 60% generally if I go mid with any hero. My favorite role though is support, because nobody else wards in this game. But I feel pretty useless in most cases when I go support. Carries can't get a last hit in 2 waves, won't follow up after an initiate on a 50% hero, ect... I love SD though. Probably my favorite support to play. Man can run around with wand boots and a full set of wards/smoke/dust all game and still invoke fear in the team. Although he sucks in most pub comps.

I think a close follow up is a tie between lesh/disruptor/VS. I love making VS plays on those critical moments and people will really appreciate when you swap them out of a stun.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
BTW, I'm not trying to sound like an elitist american pig. I really appreciate brazilians that can speak broken english. For example, had a viper on my team who was brazilian but could communicate with us through chat wheel and really was trying. That fool got commended even though we lost. I have no problem with people who want to be better. Shit, I'm probably only a miserable fuck because I suck at this game.
My best wins are the games where absolutely no one talks, everyone just knows what to do and when. Usually these games are with Brazilians.