DOTA 2

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
EG is so fucking bad lmao fear must want to kill himself, rtz is a beast i wish he could play more, his TA and OD were really well played vs EG in this netolic garbage league, went troll SnY on his OD.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Found this bot named

BOT [H] QWE [W] QWE Essence

You friend it and message:
!tradeX, where X corresponds to the # below (ie: !trade5).

[H] 1 Wex Essence [W] 2 Quas Essence
[H] 1 Wex Essence [W] 2 Exort Essence
[H] 1 Exort Essence [W] 2 Wex Essence
[H] 1 Exort Essence [W] 2 Quas Essence
[H] 1 Quas Essence [W] 2 Exort Essence
[H] 1 Quas Essence [W] 2 Wex Essence
Been raping this thing for quas essences which I never get
smile.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Looking for exceptional recipes for np's scythe and invoker's pauldrons if anyone has will trade keys.

edit: got pauldrons.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure what the deal with MM is lately, but it seems like I've been getting increasingly bad teammates for some reason.

I play a game with a couple players from EG on my team (MSS and Fogged), and then the next game I get a guy that has 30 wins on my team. I really can't understand how this works.
Over the past week I've gone from 52.11% win rate down to 51%.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
God. Every time I see Wisp TP I instantly think of the A-Team song now thanks to that Juggernaut video.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wow, Bulldog got shat on HARD that game vs Fnatic
Step 1: TP into a fight
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Die

The Juggernaut video is probably my favorite Dota 2 movie, "retarded fish radio" and "immortal permastun cowhorse" are gold

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well other than the fact that they had no farm, they didn't go physical carry builds to fight against tiny, they went rat doto split push but it didn't work because of wisp.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Does it check the "English" preference for South America and Russia by default? If not.... God Jesus please.. undo this. At least we can know if they are doing it on purpose and report for players joining a game where no one can understand them. I'm fine with the other team being entirely non-English speaking, but, having a mix of Russia and South America on my team leads trying to think happy thoughts for 40mins or watch the above video on loop.