DOTA 2

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
You know North America stops at Panama, right? Not going to try and justify ignorance, but I'm assuming he's strictly speaking of South America.
'America' is both north and south america. Like the 'Dakotas' or 'Carolinas' means North and South. When you say the 'Continent' you refer to America as a continent (not a country, or sub continents).

Oh wow a south american has a sandy vagina. No, just the dirty ones around and south of the equator!
I live in Los Angeles. Oh and you'll still have pretty much all of the spanish speaking world south of the equator: colombians, ecuadoreans, panamians, mexicans, brazilians, etc.

Fortunately no Peruvians.

The people that don't speak the language they queued for are annoying but it's way worse when you have a shit player that blames everyone else but you can understand that he is accusing the rest of the team for his failures.

'America' is both north and south america. Like the 'Dakotas' or 'Carolinas' means North and South. When you say the 'Continent' you refer to America as a continent (not a country, or sub continents).
North and South are separate continents, in both a geological sense (they are on different tectonic plates) as well as general usage (large landmass).
smile.png

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Europe and Asia are the same continent as well. If it wasn't for the Suez canal (like Panama) they would be joined by Africa as well. Saying "Fucking bomb that entire continent" would still leave a shitload of spanish speaking people.

ANYWAYS. Now you can only lock 3 regions at a time, which is a great step. Russians would queue on EVERYTHING, they should now queue Europe + US East maybe.

niss_sl

shitlord
You're just being an obtuse south american. Just because you live in LA doesn't not make you a dirty South american.

Should just be done with it and lock people per IP address already. It's a team fucking game

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'd laugh so much if it came to light that actually most of the spanish speakers you play with are from USA/Mexico

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think the interesting part was at the XGames... which is like the Olympics but for people who do extreme sports

Sulrn

Deuces
I'd laugh so much if it came to light that actually most of the spanish speakers you play with are from USA/Mexico
That's what I would expect, but once insults start getting thrown around it seems like most identify with South American countries. Personally I just check stream profiles. I've yet to see a Mexican flag waiting for me, though I have seen a local USA hispanotard once. Should have known though. . . Extreme lack of PTM/mierda/jajaja.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
? MLG has been running CoD stuff for ages. The article doesn't even mention Dota 2
Did you not read the comment I made right below the link?

Was more of the point that e-sports are getting some mainstream relevance. It's not much, but it has to start somewhere. While this article has nothing to do with DotA, MLG has definitely made it a priority for getting more professional DotA exposure in the US.

niss_sl

shitlord
I'd expect even the dirtiest hispanic from the states to be able to say something more than "GOOOOO" (for every situation) and ping spam the minimap.

niss_sl

shitlord
Well what do you know...first game of the night and paired with 4 dirty fucks who don't speak english. Lina + pugna went carry even though dusa and OD were already picked and LC spent the entire game in the jungle until it was pretty much over at 15 min. I'm very fucking close to uninstalling.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Game 3 of LGD vs. Titan is hilarious, and long. Serious, serious throws from both teams. I'm talking 3+ throws with clear misplays. Fun to watch though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, but once you realized the last 20 minutes were played on dire side, you kind of knew where this way going.

Spectre is supposed to be this ultra late game carry, but I see her fail 50+ minutes in over and over again. When your best strategy is "die and buyback" it seems bad.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well I don't think spectre is THAT good anymore what with the several nerfs to dispersion. It used to be she was THE lategame carry simply because she killed everyone around her if you tried to kill her and only the tankiest of tankiest heroes could actually survive, at which point though you could either just buyback haunt or win the fight because 4 of the enemy team was dead from killing spectre first. Nowadays though as long as you stay sufficiently far, you don't take that much damage even as a support and the buyback thing is only so good due to the buyback several nerfs and her lack of actual fighting power once she's done doing that.

I think she lost her super lategame goddess status a while ago. Void is still definitely up there though since he got several buffs in comparison. Lategame void can 1vs1 any other carry pretty much if he chrono them and if he catches 3people in a chrono there's a good chance he just won the game. PL/Naga are all also fairly fucking gay lategame as they kinda do what spectre used to do, then can send shitty illusions at most heroes and they'll just die if they don't run away. CK and Tiny are the damage beasts lategame and assuming they're farmed most other carries can't outcarry them fuckers. CK especially, shit I think lategame CK can potentially outcarry everyone else including void as long as he can survive the chrono(disruption, swap on void that kind of shit but still not that easy). The fact he more or less one shots everyone everytime rift is up when he has illusions up is pretty crazy and his illusions are fucking tanks, you need like several sheeps/diffusals if you want to kill them.

There's a few sleeper carries too, Sven for example even after all the nerfs is probably quite a beast still if you get to a good lategame. Antimage hasn't seen play in a while but his ult is fucking ridiculous nowadays, if you can land an EMP from a wex invoker he can rampage one shot your entire team even if you're not like completely sitting on top of each other. Like it covers the entire roshan pit, you try to take roshan after a tough fight where you won, he buyback, travel to a creep, blink near and ulti the pit, he kills the entire team easy.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
CK's biggest problem as a late game carry is he has nothing to help him farm faster. Most of the other heroes like AM, Void, PL, Tiny, Spec, Sven, etc. all have spells or items to let them flash farm multiple areas quickly after 30 minutes, while CK is still stuck to clubbing creeps one by one. The lack of farming means the enemy carry gets ahead by an item or two if it goes late and it becomes not a big deal to clear out his illusions.

Really there is no "hardest carry." It all depends on team compositions and how the fights end up playing out. A void, who is often considered the quintessential hard carry, can get a good timewalk into a 3 man chrono can win the game, but what if the enemy team has a Beastmaster? All of a sudden you're stunned the whole duration of the chrono and pop like a zit when it ends. A PL, on the other hand, gives less than a shit about Beastmaster.