DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
True him dying there cost them the game, but without him landing perfect chronos in the last 2 team fights he wouldn't have even had the chance to lose the game for them.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Yah the double double chronos where really nice i dont think they really ahd a chance anyway to hard to come back 2 lanes down with relocate tiny

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yah the double double chronos where really nice i dont think they really ahd a chance anyway to hard to come back 2 lanes down with relocate tiny
The double chrono that locked two people down for the entire duration adn then the fucking perfect chrono that caught Tiny on the very edge and didn't allow wisp to relocate was just insane.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Liquid needs to win against titan and alliance or its gunna get dangerous also bone7 with max leap no backtrack seems really stupid

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol did Ayesee really just say Tinker was going to be more of a liability as the game goes on??

edit: Also this is a Puppey draft if I've ever seen one. Hey gaiz we're going to draft 5 fucking int heroes and hope they dont buy bkbs....

Was he just hoping that Burning is dumb enough to walk back and forth across the DS wall??? Wtf is that draft

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he's not getting hit then it's a wasted skill point. Putting points into time walk is enough for escape and to initiate. And you need the time lock points to maximise damage during chrono
Backtrack blocks spells too, and it happens sometimes even with 1 value point....so its not just right clicks. Void will get targeted inside chrono too while hes trying to kill someone.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They were saying something last night about Time Lapse and how it operates more like a 'heal' and not a debuff or anything else. I wasn't aware of that.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't be the only one completely shocked that Arteezy isn't getting a sheep against this Clinkz?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time lapse returns you back in time to a point and removes debuffs (including giving you the health you had at that time), so if you were full health at the 5 seconds before you hit time lapse, then yea you are full hp too. Which is why Weaver is such an awesome late game hero because he can buy back and use time lapse to get right back into a fight...like in the other teams base for instance. It lets him dive to get kills and such if it means they will get rax etc

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Time lapse returns you back in time to a point and removes debuffs (including giving you the health you had at that time), so if you were full health at the 5 seconds before you hit time lapse, then yea you are full hp too. Which is why Weaver is such an awesome late game hero because he can buy back and use time lapse to get right back into a fight...like in the other teams base for instance. It lets him dive to get kills and such if it means they will get rax etc
Oh damn, maybe I was just really tired but I thought that was the point they were making. That it did not debuff.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It purges all negative debuffs that are on Weaver when you hit time lapse, so its like a heal, debuff on negative stuff on him, and a way to buy back into team fights.

Weaver - Dota 2 Wiki

Good website to look at abilities in dota and has a lot if useful tidbits about abilities and item interactions etc.

GD. Universe is the best offlaner in dota imo, his Void was fucking perfect that game

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I sure do hope no one likes void, because that dude's fucking DONE after this tournament lol

I can't be the only one completely shocked that Arteezy isn't getting a sheep against this Clinkz?
It wasn't a good idea to get that really. He's not initiating on Clinkz EVER, he's hiding in the back waiting for bat to go and then going on Clinkz after the BKB has been popped, once BKB is down he's going to just spam him with eblade anyways, which he can't attack through. The bloodstone for sure was the better choice.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Void is just retarded now with that chrono buff.

I mean, Razor was as tanky as you can get in that Empire game and refrsher chrono doesnt give fucks about how tanky any hero is.