DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck

Ferrari430 has 2 rapiers 2 battlefury and a daedalus + phase almost down all their rax.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I think this shit is exciting, hes like 2 shotting morphling
Watching 2 shots or 1 shots is fun, if the person is pushing or attacking. This is sitting in base for the last 40 minutes waiting for the people to come to you, is not exciting. Plus its a boring hero to watch, sit in the back and fist in on CD.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Alliance have made some terrible individual decisions against liquid. They have buckled under pressure and I would not be surprised if they just lose their remaining games.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alliance have made some terrible individual decisions against liquid. They have buckled under pressure and I would not be surprised if they just lose their remaining games.
Was thinking the same. They're all over the place right now.

edit: Medusa alert! Fnatic v Empire.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
I don't even think he'll be nerfed. For the tournament he's only the 9th most picked and he has the third worst win percentage among the 17 heroes with more than 20 picks.

He's just a flashy hero and trending, so he's attracting a lot of attention. His biggest problem is that he's dead weight outside the chronosphere, so there's a lot of pressure to get it right on the money. Since it's the only thing that really makes him worthwhile, it pushes a lot of teams to go aghs/refresher and bkb on him before anything else, which destroys his damage dealing potential and his ability to easily pick off heroes.

I think he's in a good place. His pick rate will go down as the trends shift elsewhere, but he's still going to have a place in the meta which he never had before his buffs. If anyone is going to see significant nerfing its Lycan, Doom, and Tinker.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
RATS DOWN AND MOST LIKELY OUT THANK YOU BASED USA.

TL DOING FUCKING WORK NO ONE SAW IT COMING

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't hate alliance except maybe loda(too douchey for me) but I hate their playstyle.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dislike loda but I think bulldog is very overrated when you just ban out his heroes. Nothing else makes you scared of his offlane. I think Alliance is an above average team when you just ban out the playstyle they enjoy and force them to right.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Bulldog's had his heroes more than a few times during Ti4 and done virtually nothing with them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They haven't played much rat during this TI, mostly because Furion is always banned against them, and they've been losing a lot as a result. Their picks have been pretty shitty too, not so much like by themselves but what they pick against what the opponents pick seem fairly shit. And they should definitely have had Bulldog practice void non stop for the past month or something.

Demon again with a great Void game. He's like a really fucking amazing void, if not for the typical demon plays(he does that on every hero though). His chronosphere placement is like crazy. Also interesting that his build isn't what a lot of other voids do which is rush agh, but instead goes straight into carry void.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agree pyros. Demons chrono in midlane by the t2 that last game was sick, so was the one toplane that pretty much sealed the game. He not only chronod but got loda on the very edge so alliance couldnt get to them in time to help which was brilliant placement.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I don't think people should dislike ratting so much. Doing it well takes for more skill than running a team fight lineup.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think people should dislike ratting so much. Doing it well takes for more skill than running a team fight lineup.
I don't dislike skillwise, I dislike it because its boring as fuck to watch. It's like prevent defense in football. And I am not sure on your final statement.