DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha, Void being a big meta pick + some of the pros using the Elder Timebreaker has caused it's price to skyrocket. They're going for over $100 on market now.

Too bad I sold my duplicate one a year ago for $45
Yeah ditto, sold mine for ~55 a year ago.

Then again I also gave away Dragon hook for free so, oh well. Easy come easy go.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Alliance getting knocked out with the LGD win is hilarious well they could still win both and tiebreakers but EG shouldnt shit the bed

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow the in game audio stream for noob channel is completely unlistenable for me, only 1 out of every 5 words coming through.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
C9 losing ended a lot of dreams. 4 teams out now, Arrow/Empire/Navi US/Fnatic. Alliance and Mouz need to win both their games if they want a chance.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
Fnatic is out with their loss.

With the LGD win, the 10th slot will be a 7-8 record. Both Mouz or Alliance can force a tiebreaker if they win their last two matches.

Four of the top 6 slots are wrapped up (EG, VG, IG, and DK). Titan, Liquid, C9, and Navi are in contention for the last two slots. If only one or none of Liquid/C9/Navi win their last game, a tiebreak is forced involving Titan. If two of them win, those two are in with no tiebreak required. If all three win, a tiebreak will be forced between those teams with Titan on the outside.

EG and VG can hold onto the top two slots with a win. If either or both loses twice, a tiebreak happens (potentially a four way tiebreak involving DK/iG/VG/EG).

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm sure Alliance will lose to Navi, they just seem a step behind the current meta and are trying to make it work.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you give alliance any of those ratting heroes? Puppey is such a fucking shit drafter

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would you give alliance any of those ratting heroes? Puppey is such a fucking shit drafter
Because you actually cannot ban all the rat heroes in the game. Here's the annoying part of this. The game was over at the 35 minute mark, Navi can't win but this is going to go to 70 minutes.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Don't understand why Navi didn't sit shut down loda or keep pushing to end game before he got radiance

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol I know 99.9% of the sane world hates this shit but it cracks me up. It looks absolutely infuriating to play against.