DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I swear every Navi game I've seen this tournament Funnik has been fucking horrible. How many times do you get your shit stolen? Christ.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They can fight more vs Wisp than Naga, same reason they banned it out in ti3 every time because they knew it was the scariest of the 3. Or 1st pick the Wisp if they had first pick. I dont think Navi is scared of a Lone Druid and those are the rat heroes that Alliance plays.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I swear every Navi game I've seen this tournament Funnik has been fucking horrible. How many times do you get your shit stolen? Christ.
It's a lot harder than you think to not have Ravage stolen when you've got a blink rubick waiting.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be shocked if narvi don't disband after this, no idea why navi picked them up.
I don't know if you listen to the interviews they've done at TI here and in the past they talk about how the team was formed purely to be competitors at TI5. They didn't even think they were going to make it to TI4. I don't really see any point in them disbanding if their original goal was TI5.

So EG has the chance to knock their fellow team mates out of the running for TI. Good job on scheduling Valve? Why on earth would you put EG against Alliance LAST.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
Update:

Mouz and Alliance stay alive. If they win their last games they force a tiebreak with LGD and Newbee for the last two slots.

VG secures top two. EG drops a game. If they win their last, they are into the top two. If they fail to do so, they will go to a tiebreak with DK and potentially iG (if iG beat VG).

Na'vi ties with Titan overall. For the two slots remaining in the top six, C9 and Liquid can secure a spot with a win. If one loses, there will be a three way tiebreak between Na'vi, Titan, and the Loser. If both loses, all four will be tied and go to a 4 way tiebreak.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
err, because having two teams with a shot at 1st place is better than having one, are you always this stupid?
Lol. Dota isn't a game of quantity, if you have the most teams you don't somehow have a better chance of getting first.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol. Dota isn't a game of quantity, if you have the most teams you don't somehow have a better chance of getting first.
Ok, so apart from EG/DK/IG, every other team was flying halfway across the world and dreaming of finishing 8th? 6th? 3rd?

The prize pool was obviously big enough for the Navi mgmt to decide that investing in a second team was worthwhile, so argument over

faille

Molten Core Raider
It was clear how the game was going to go at 35 min, so why not try the Dr push earlier and plan it better than throw it out as a desperate hail Mary?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought EGM played support Naga at TI3?TI3 Alliance Retrospective: EGM's Naga
EGM did some and Loda would play it too some, but he would still keep lanes pushed with it even on a support while dewarding the whole map. Annoying either way. Carry Naga is even worse now since radiance got buffed again (never understood why it needed buffed more).

Its not like Puppey didnt know what Alliance was going to do with their backs to the wall. The draft didnt have a team who could push and end the game really fast or a team who could deal with Naga. Who was it that just saw Naga and went Pugna and just wrecked every tower and won when it stalled out? Was it VG? I feel there are definitely lineups you can draft that can just win before Naga gets online. Or even a better teamfight lineup that could fight more early on and just farm the Naga the whole game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For the tiebreak games, they're apparently only playing tiebreaks for top2 and top10 spots, not for top6, rest will be done based on personnal records and records on other seeds or some shit like that. Meaning if C9 and Liquid both lose, Na'Vi gets a spot in top6 by default and I believe C9 is the 2nd team there while Titan and Liquid are top 10 instead(meaning they can possibly get eliminated if they don't win their phase3 match). If either C9 or liquid win and the other loses, I'm not too sure how it goes since the 3 teams tied for the 2nd spot for top6 will all have won and lost against the other 2. Guess their record against all other teams besides the 6 eliminated, but too lazy to count these.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, so apart from EG/DK/IG, every other team was flying halfway across the world and dreaming of finishing 8th? 6th? 3rd?

The prize pool was obviously big enough for the Navi mgmt to decide that investing in a second team was worthwhile, so argument over
I don't even see how EG/DK/IG are even related to this conversation? Neither one of them are denominations of other teams. No one sponsored those teams because "having another team increases your chance of winning!"
Except the more than likely didn't sponsor NAR to actually win TI. Like I said before, the team was made to compete in TI5 and if they were sponsoring them they knew that full and well.

Are you always this stupid? Scratch that, we already know that answer.