DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
God that was a fat prophet. 10mins orchid is so ridiculous and he even had phase boots too.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
EG drafted way too greedily against that early game lineup of VG. If they want to move on, they need to abandon this idea of quad core.

*edit

Come on. Alch, Weaver, Void, Enigma, Viper. I couldn't think of a greedier lineup if I tried.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had such a weird dream last night I was playing in TI. But I had no idea how to play DOTA (which isn't too far fetched.) I didn't want to let my team down so I drafted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which just looked like their NES sprites in the DOTA client but controlled sort of similar to the Brewmaster split.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
EG drafted way too greedily against that early game lineup of VG. If they want to move on, they need to abandon this idea of quad core.

*edit

Come on. Alch, Weaver, Void, Enigma, Viper. I couldn't think of a greedier lineup if I tried.
That's not how PPD plays alch though, same when he plays Wraith King, it's a tanky support hero with a ranged stun, both can transition into semi carry if game goes long enough

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh this game's over I think, the only way they actually win anything is Universe hits a 4 man chrono

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Man what the fuck, the grand final is tomorrow? What's with the ridiculous spacing in these matches. Monday? Seriously? Fuck man. People work and shit.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Hot damn, on to game 3! Good to see EG find their groove after getting hammered the first game.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Those black holes were on par, the chrono's were fucking unreal.

EG had to play hard, VG looked like they were going to take it 2-0.