downloading music videos?

Is there a good place to either torrent or pay for a large selections of HD music videos for download? I like to burn to DVD and play in my car. IPT isn't the best for this. I've tried ripping from youtube, but the audio quality usually sucks.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
youtube to ipod

My post is the last and I still use the same service for every song. It downloads the exact copy and converts it for you to any format you wish. Ive never had a problem with it or the quality of the recording/conveting unless I just found an absolutely shitty version of whatever song. No need to download anything or pay for anything. it rips exactly what you tell it to.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I know there are some programs to rip YouTube. ITunes store also sells music videos.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I use a firefox addon called Youtube to MP3 Converter 1.3. When you click on a video theres a download mp3 option. But theres also a drop down box to download the actual video at any available quality for it. I have a few 720p vids on my galaxy player and they are really good quality and so is the sound. One of the best addons ive found imo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
add on is the best, now firefox doesn't even to restart for add ons.
flash and video download add on works too. (gives you 720/360/mp4/swf choices)