Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Umm not even close, the public embarrassment nationwide of them either throwing it out completely before it even gets to trial, or losing in general giving more fuel to Cosby's defendants is not a win/win/
Nah. The DA blames it on the judge/jury, it's not embarrassment for them. For them, they made the "tough decision" to prosecute and "do what they could."

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok...I laughed.

Now if you take the blue pill, you wake up in my bed and believe whatever zip zop zoobity bop you want to believe. If you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I will find how deep your rabbit hole goes.

rrr_img_122149.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If I'm understanding this correctly, he's giving them options for how much rape they want?

khorum

Murder Apologist
Don't wait 10 to 40 years if you want charges filed or to be taken on face value for that matter. I wasn't alive then but I'm going to guess that being taken serious in a rape accusation was a lot easier in 1965 for an under age accuser of a black man.

LA District Attorney Declines to File Criminal Charges Against Bill Cosby - Yahoo
A 17-year-old prospective model or actress would be destroying her career if she filed charges against a producer like Cosby even if he was black.

Forty years later when she's a crusty botox'd out spinstress? Not so much.

spronk

FPS noob
Apparently the reason the LA prosecutors didn't go after Cosby for the Playboy case is that on the day of the alleged rape, Cosby was in New York City
Lawyer says Cosby wasn't in L.A. when accuser claims

To me that only proves one thing: Cosby has a teleportation device, which suggests maybe is is actually a time traveler from the future. In the future, after Islam has taken over the world, rape is just a way of saying hello. It all fits.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
A 17-year-old prospective model or actress would be destroying her career if she filed charges against a producer like Cosby even if he was black.

Forty years later when she's a crusty botox'd out spinstress? Not so much.
lolwut.

A) It was 1965. B) He wasn't a producer of shit.

He was only a standup comedian, doing comedy clubs. He had just started to appear on a TV by that time, and recorded his first standup comedy album. Later in 65 when he was cast in his first TV show (The first TV show ever to have a black lead actor) entire states banned the show from their air waves.

Underage high school white girl cries rape by this guy at this time and you would of never heard the name Bill Cosby. Even if he was in NY when she said it happened in LA.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I like how it goes something like "Well its just his opinion and he is an idiot" and continues with some blah blah about "over 50 women!"....and still I have yet to see hard evidence from them either.

Without proof it does not matter if 50.000 people yell something, its still not proven that a crime has been committed (to my knowledge).

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Did you even read the deposition? They're going to fail to get a conviction, and everyone is going to be like "boo hoo misogyny" and rape culture and blah blah.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Did you even read the deposition? They're going to fail to get a conviction, and everyone is going to be like "boo hoo misogyny" and rape culture and blah blah.
From the coverage I saw, which was very sympathetic to the victims, it seemed the only thing they had is basically the victim's testimony itself. That is it. Unless I am missing something, that just seems beyond weak.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
From the coverage I saw, which was very sympathetic to the victims, it seemed the only thing they had is basically the victim's testimony itself. That is it. Unless I am missing something, that just seems beyond weak.
Well and Cosby's depo where he admits giving her Benadryl.

But unless it was Benadryl laced with Ketamine it's not like that shit makes you incoherent. Especially 1.5 pills. And he gave it to her and she took it herself. It's fucking dumb.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well and Cosby's depo where he admits giving her Benadryl.

But unless it was Benadryl laced with Ketamine it's not like that shit makes you incoherent. Especially 1.5 pills. And he gave it to her and she took it herself. It's fucking dumb.
BUT HE TOLD HER TO TAKE IT AND HE'S A MAN, YOU WHITE MALE! LITERALLY PATRIARCHY!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought they couldn't use what he said because reasons. He was given immunity or something. Or was that a different admission?