Dragalia Lost (Nintendo Gatcha ARPG)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Started playing this last month and I'm really enjoying it, it's in soft release but it's out in the US and UK.
Today is a good time to start as there's a collab with Fire Emblem Heroes (it's by the same developer) which has come with some massive improvements to the Gatcha and a free 5* Hero and 5* Weapon.

Gameplay is a party of 4 ARPG, tap to move, 2-3 skills and an ultimate. The gameplay is a little MMO boss-ish with warnings for attacks on the ground to dodge.

You equip your characters with a Dragon (stats + an Ultimate Skill), a Weapon (stats + 3rd Skill) and two Wrymprints (stats + buffs). Characters and Dragons come from the gatcha which has been very generous to F2P so far, Weapons come from grinding (there's a good autobattle system for this) and Wyrmprints come from quest rewards.

There are five elements with strengths/weaknesses so you'll be building five different parties, that means there isn't really a need for rerolling or getting the most meta units. You want to be aiming for four 4* units of each element including a healer. Adventurer Tier List

The story is eventually OK but you'll want to skip story scenes and just read the text summary the skip screen gives you. As well as story dungeons there are easy farming dungeons and two challenging types of content to upgrade your characters with, Imperial Onslaught (trash gauntlets) and Dragon Trials/Void Battles (single powerful bosses). There are also weekly updates, sometimes it's a minor boss update and sometimes it's a week long event with battles, quests and rewards.

There's a little farmville build a castle thing too which gives stat buffs to your party.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty fun game and pretty f2p friendly. I've been enjoying it
Yeah I stopped pulling when I got 5 full elemental parties with at least 4* units. So I've got shittons of currency and pull tickets saved up.

Got Gala Ranzal and Marth/Fjorn on the last two major banners after 2 pulls each so been really lucky. I wanted Veronica because my dark team is my weakest, but I'm trying to play properly and not blow my currency chasing things I don't need.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think I did a out 160 pulls and got Marth and Veronica multiple times and no Fjorn :(
There are very few 5* Dark units so Veronica is great. I've got Nerfaria who is the only 5* Dark in the basic pool then three 4*s.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There are very few 5* Dark units so Veronica is great. I've got Nerfaria who is the only 5* Dark in the basic pool then three 4*s.
I have Curran too lol. My light, fire and dark teams are all 14k+. My water is the weakest since I haven't pulled any 5*'s, or decent dragons so I haven't really invested in it.

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this a day before the FE crossover ended. In my beginning pulls I got Marth, Xander, Xainfried, Hawk, Curran, Veronica, and other notable 4*'s. Then beautiful banner starts and have gotten 5* Zardin like 4 times. Seems the pulls are alot more generous here. Game's fun, super polished, and the arpg/mmo-like combat is fun. Still getting a grasp of all the different forms of character progression. Weapons, wyrmprint, dragons, all with their own little differences.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nothing ever release in EU anymore. Wanted to try this and a few others but not avilable.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cant you geo-location switch? I know you can on android, but I havent tried with my Iphone.. havent needed to.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nothing ever release in EU anymore. Wanted to try this and a few others but not avilable.
Yeah you can change your location in the settings somewhere and get it that way, did it for Pokemon Go. Or look for the APK online for android (it's a few gb).

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm so lucky got Mym in 3 pulls with the 5* light spear user too.

Same with Gala Ranzal and Marth and Ieasu. I've got shittons of termite and tickets :)