Dragon Age: Absolution

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dragon Age: Absolution

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Animation

First aired: 2022-12-09

Creator: Mairghread Scott

Cast: Kimberly Brooks, Ashly Burch, Sumalee Montano, Phil LaMarr, Keston John, Zehra Fazal, Josh Keaton

Overview: With great power at stake, a group of rebel mages and thieves goes head-to-head against a sinister force possessing a dangerous artifact.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

• Kimberly Brooks as MIRIAM - A pragmatic elven mercenary who escaped enslavement in Tevinter, Miriam is closed-off to many who know her. But her heroic nature shines through when she’s forced to confront the nation that destroyed her life, and the man at the heart of her misery.
  • Matthew Mercer as FAIRBANKS - A veteran freedom fighter, Fairbanks leads our heroes with a warm-hearted sense of adventure, a pair of daggers, and a dashing smile to boot.
  • Ashly Burch as QWYDION - A bubbly Qunari mage with a penchant for explosions, Qwydion is an open-hearted, easily-distracted blabbermouth who can level a building or cure a hangover, depending on the situation.
  • Sumalee Montano as HIRA - An idealistic mage, Hira hopes to rekindle her relationship with Miriam while advancing her relentless crusade against Tevinter. But a terrible secret will put both at risk.
  • Phil LaMarr as ROLAND - Despite his effortless demeanor, the charming Roland possesses unmatched grit. When disaster looms and all seems lost, Roland is as sure as the blade he wields.
  • Keston John as LACKLON - A dwarven Lord of Fortune, Lacklon is a gruff fighter, a born brawler, a complete glory hound, and just enough of a coward to make sure he stays alive.
  • Josh Keaton as REZAREN - Born to privilege and plagued by tragedy, Rezaren sees himself as a good man in a wicked world. Intelligent and charismatic, Rezaren is determined to build a better future for everyone in Tevinter, no matter the cost.
  • Zehra Fazal as TASSIA - Dutiful and hardworking, Tassia turns a blind eye to everything that doesn’t meet her moral standards. But even she won’t be able to ignore the sins of Tevinter (or Rezaren) forever…

Pretty cool pics in the ign link.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i read it was pretty bland and super gay
The company that made Dragon Age died shortly after it was released. I would expect nothing less from anything associated with the EA suits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, the message is alive and well in this shit. Literally less than four minutes into the first episode and the 'strong,' independent, angry female is making out with her girlfriend. And not 15 minutes later the two most masculine characters are flirting and hinting around that they'd like nothing more than to peg each other. I'm not surprised given several of the voice actors are the pronouns/BLM/Stand with Ukraine in their Twitter-bio, NPCs.

These tropes have become memes.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, the message is alive and well in this shit. Literally less than four minutes into the first episode and the 'strong,' independent, angry female is making out with her girlfriend. And not 15 minutes later the two most masculine characters are flirting and hinting around that they'd like nothing more than to peg each other. I'm not surprised given several of the voice actors are the pronouns/BLM/Stand with Ukraine in their Twitter-bio, NPCs.

Exactly this. I turned it on without hearing a thing about it. Female lead is tan and lesbian, partner is black. First male leader of mercs is emasculated by strong tan female lesbian lead. Turned off.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Yeah the same one that in the second episode sells out some slave to her task master. Pretty unlikable character.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database