Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Wait, there's multiplayer? But then I can't pirate it to punish them for DA2 and the last five minutes of ME3.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wait, there's multiplayer? But then I can't pirate it to punish them for DA2 and the last five minutes of ME3.
Unless they have dedicated servers, generally cracked stuff works fine with like hamachi or that new fancy thing I forgot the name of that replaced Hamachi.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Unless they have dedicated servers, generally cracked stuff works fine with like hamachi or that new fancy thing I forgot the name of that replaced Hamachi.
I doubt that will work. It's matchmaker based co-op, like ME3.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I doubt that will work. It's matchmaker based co-op, like ME3.
Oh yeah nevermind then. Have little interest in the multiplayer stuff myself so whatever. Don't mind buying the game though, I don't feel I should like get the game for free cause the previous 2 games were bad(and ME3 was fairly good, besides the ending which ruined the series, but I don't regret buying it cause I had fun for most of the time I played it), just need to make sure it's worth buying first.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm how odd. Amazon isn't showing release date delivery for this title. Estimated delivery date is Nov 20th... Rather unusual for them isn't it?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Well apparently these guys are playing on easy as level 1 characters, maybe that's what it was. Pretty sad that the one dev died on easy lol

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
For the MP is it going to be like ME3 where you have different classes that each have their own exp levels or do you just have a dude that you can spec however and level up and shit?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
This game looks thoroughly dull and uninspired. Most of the people responsible for BioWare's success as a seminal, ambitious development company have departed, and that reality is apparent in the last few releases. BioWare only exists as a satellite company to fuel EA's hype machine and to generate revenue using familiar IP. It's a real shame.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well apparently these guys are playing on easy as level 1 characters, maybe that's what it was. Pretty sad that the one dev died on easy lol
After playing untold hours of ME3 multiplayer that shocks me not at all.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Angry Joe playing the demo build on the highest difficulty, nightmare.

Cheers for that - I typically align with AJ on "most" of his reviews (particularly RPG's) - gives me some hope that this is actually going to turn out decent. We'll see though - Nightmare didn't look hard enough imo, but maybe that's just early game syndrome.....

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It seems like it was the tutorial area and the areas right after it. Even nightmare is unlikely to be that crazy that early into the game.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hah, Haven with a big chantry and looking like a war camp. I guess it did well after Andraste's ashes were discovered.