Dragon's Dogma 2

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I hope they bring back the greatness of your true love being a fat arms salesman, regardless of simping for the farmer girl the whole time. Somehow I always end up gay in this game.

• 3Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

Courtesy of one of my friends.

1710297123868.png

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
When are these games going to get asses on females right? Don’t they know their audience?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When are these games going to get asses on females right? Don’t they know their audience?
Think you need to wait for the Korean Overlords to teach the Western Men about that.

sddefault.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Think you need to wait for the Korean Overlords to teach the Western Men about that.

View attachment 519504
I mean Stellar Blade is basically slightly hornier Nier Automata, and that game was japanese. Dragon's Dogma just goes the way of Monster Hunter where the models just look kinda meh for horny stuff, but you'll just be able to mod them(well presumably), there's already a nude mod for the character creator. You can make bigger asses in the char creator though, there's a couple of settings for it, just yeah they don't look great even when you do.

Aazrael

I mean Stellar Blade is basically slightly hornier Nier Automata, and that game was japanese. Dragon's Dogma just goes the way of Monster Hunter where the models just look kinda meh for horny stuff, but you'll just be able to mod them(well presumably), there's already a nude mod for the character creator. You can make bigger asses in the char creator though, there's a couple of settings for it, just yeah they don't look great even when you do.
Oh my bad! Dragons Dogma is Japanese. Now I am slightly disappointed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's not a butt problem exclusively. The backs are weirdly too straight and don't connect to butts very well. Made DD1 character and while the graphics are obviously dated the backs and butts are much better. Such a pity.

Aazrael

I'm guessing you are not supposed to fast travel a whole lot in this game? I know you get port stones but so far only found 2.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm guessing you are not supposed to fast travel a whole lot in this game? I know you get port stones but so far only found 2.

You should have an Eternal Ferrystone that you can use to warp back to Gran Soren, Cassardis, or Bitterblack Isle, or any of your Portcrystals whenever you want. Outside of those locations, yeah, Portcrystals are limited until you reach the postgame, when you can buy them in shops.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Before the Dark Arisen expansion and the eternal ferrystone, you fast traveled very little. If you want the eternal ferrystone, it's in your storage from the beginning and as Kriptini Kriptini said, you can freely port between Cassardis, Gran Soren, Bitterblack Isle, and any portcrystals you drop. You only get something like 3 portcrystals or so, but they can be freely picked up and moved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users