Dragon's Dogma 2

jayrebb

Ssraeszha Raider
16,714
16,519
Anyone going to check it out? Reviews are "good" on it. however that's coming from a specific subset of gamer or fan of this franchise.

I don't think too many people are up for giving the franchise more money after DD2 was shipped half-finished. I waited a full year to uninstall DD2 waiting for a patch or some DLC announcement that never came. They waited until nobody thought this was coming to announce it.

Comes out Oct 9th on all platforms.
 
Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,185
51,925
Anyone going to check it out? Reviews are "good" on it. however that's coming from a specific subset of gamer or fan of this franchise.

I don't think too many people are up for giving the franchise more money after DD2 was shipped half-finished. I waited a full year to uninstall DD2 waiting for a patch or some DLC announcement that never came. They waited until nobody thought this was coming to announce it.

Comes out Oct 9th on all platforms.
How are reviews from certain subsets of gamers good on it but it doesn’t release for another three weeks? I know some review sites have played it but how have gamers?

I’m in the camp of no I’m not going to check it out unless I see a bunch of people here saying it fixed performance and the snoozefest that is the main game. I doubt that happens.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,266
10,955
Nah, I could not get into DD2 and DD1 was one of my all time favs. They got all the money they are getting from me.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
112
74
I loved Dragons Dogma 2 even with the issues, lol. Definitely picking up Dark Arisen.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users