Dreamscaper - ARPG Roguelite

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
ripped it and i have no idea what is happening or what i am doing haha
Just go room to room clearing stuff. If the room on your map has a symbol there’s still something in there to do. Blue pillars you can melee through, red you have to bomb. When items drop you can either equip/use them, or hold the button to recycle it for Sand, the dream currency. Buy weapons and shit at the shops in the dream world with it.

The town part is just talking to people to unlock help from them. You can craft items to make them more friendly to you. Each item goes to specific people but you can give anything to anyone. As you talk to them between runs they chit chat and talk about things they like, you can figure out what to craft for specific people through that.

As you do runs you get various currency for the waking world. You use each one in specific areas of the town to unlock abilities, buffs, new rooms in the dream, etc. once you’ve done everything you can in the town, go lay down to do another dream run.

That’s the gameplay loop for the most part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I told Shinra about this game and he said he just beat it. Im like 15 hours in and Ive gotten to the 4th lvl like 2 times and die instantly

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I told Shinra about this game and he said he just beat it. Im like 15 hours in and Ive gotten to the 4th lvl like 2 times and die instantly
Yeah 4 got me on first or second screen the first few times I got there.

Fuckin Shinra lol

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Felt like I kinda hit a roadblock on 4th stage and made Shinra stream so I could watch how he played. I would usually focus on melee but when I watched Shinra he was dodging around and using ranged like legolas. I changed my approach and focused more on ranged and was a lot more consistent. Took 46 runs before I completed one. Cool game.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Felt like I kinda hit a roadblock on 4th stage and made Shinra stream so I could watch how he played. I would usually focus on melee but when I watched Shinra he was dodging around and using ranged like legolas. I changed my approach and focused more on ranged and was a lot more consistent. Took 46 runs before I completed one. Cool game.
I’ve beat it a couple times. Finished a run this morning with a poison blowdart that had triple shot and homing. It 1-2 shot everything, was ridiculous. Definitely the way to go. The final boss didn’t last very long.