Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its stories that take place in fargo over the last 4 decades. Do you not watch movies that take place in new york because you watched ghostbusters wtf. They share the same town but the story stops there
Ok, maybe ill watch fargo tv someday. If not. Glad you guys are enjoying it

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess I shouldn't bother to watch Sherlock because they did those movies in the 30s. Oh and the books in the late 1800s. Silly me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess I shouldn't bother to watch Sherlock because they did those movies in the 30s. Oh and the books in the late 1800s. Silly me.
Bad analogy. Sherlock holmes solved dozens of cases. It wasnt a one shot deal movie about one subject. But to each his own

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude, probably the best series currently on, up there with Deadwood and Breaking Bad and shit, Astrobro ain't got time for that

Caliane

I also have not watched Fargo tv series. Mostly because of Lilyhammer, and Happy Valley.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, Lilyhammer was pretty good, I watched the first season of that and part of the second and then got distracted. You know what won't be good? Dredd 2, because it will never happen. Urban jacks it to this shit, he loves our tears.

Devlin

Golden Squire
The first season of Fargo was fucking awesome, mainly due to Billy Bob Thornton playing an amazing badass.

It has little to do with the movie.

Mads Mickkelsen was a better Hannibal Lecter than Anthony Hopkin. In fact it made me think the Anthony Hopkins version was hacky.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one who loves Peaky Blinders? I never hear much about it. Haven't seen Fargo yet, but it's on my list for summer.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The first season of Fargo was fucking awesome, mainly due to Billy Bob Thornton playing an amazing badass.

It has little to do with the movie.

Mads Mickkelsen was a better Hannibal Lecter than Anthony Hopkin. In fact it made me think the Anthony Hopkins version was hacky.
I thought season 2 was better but both were incredible. The actors definitely got screwed on awards

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just be happy i dont wanna watch it cuz then you guys get all butthurt about me posting in that thread
Well, you do have a point.

Is there any way to stop you from watching anything at all? Because that would probably be the best option for the rest of us.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Am I the only one who loves Peaky Blinders? I never hear much about it. Haven't seen Fargo yet, but it's on my list for summer.
Peaks Blinders is great, I like it. But Fargo is far and away better. Different kind of show, though. Aside from a nod here and there, the TV show really has nothing to do with the movie.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Peaks Blinders is great, I like it. But Fargo is far and away better. Different kind of show, though. Aside from a nod here and there, the TV show really has nothing to do with the movie.
I just had my friend watch both seasons of fargo which he powered through in 2 days, im just curious if people should start off at season 2 then watch season 1. The cinematography was ridiculous in season 2

Still really hard deciding what character was the best, Malvo was hilarious but lots of characters from season 2 were right up there with him

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think my favorite character was Mike Milligan. Every time he was on screen felt like the best part of the episode.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like Karl's hopeful, but I think the thread title is still appropriate :/

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
screenrant.com/dredd-2-sequel-karl-urban-not-happening/_sl said:
Still, it's worth noting that Shankar and Urban are still up for more Judge Dredd, and should the right script come along, it's possible that Dredd 2 could one day be resurrected.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they really should have done this sooner, the longer the time wears on the less interested in it everyone becomes. the only times i have seen this work is when you have a director/writer still passionate about the subject. (stallone and miller for example)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users