Dune Awakening - Survival Sandbox by Funcom

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Don't believe there's a thread but if there is please remove this one.

Looks like they just announced they're making a Dune survival game ala Conan Exiles. I don't know if it's the exact same team but it's Funcom.
Not a lot of information out there right now.

Beta signups have started.

Dune: Awakening

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
it's been in the MMORPG thread for a few days
queue debate on whether MMO with lore and progression = MMORPG... in the other thread, of course

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
it's been in the MMORPG thread for a few days
queue debate on whether MMO with lore and progression = MMORPG... in the other thread, of course
I haven't checked the MMO thread in a while. I really thought the game was supposed to be just like Conan exiles, but I guess it's an MMO?

Thank you though.

If a mod wants to delete this thread go for it.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't checked the MMO thread in a while. I really thought the game was supposed to be just like Conan exiles, but I guess it's an MMO?

Thank you though.

If a mod wants to delete this thread go for it.
Yeah I was just wondering the same thing. Would be baller if I could run a private server.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Seeing as I love Dune I will try this, but in my gut I have some initial apprehension and (baseless) concern. I want this to be good tho

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Would try if like Exiles, Valheim etc.

Solid pass if mmorpg.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Exiles was fun as hell. Good exploration and good combat plus all the crafting. Only bad thing about it IMO was the shitty interface for crafting and such but overall solid. If its anything like that I will be in for sure.