Dune Awakening

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The best part of AoC was the "bug" that made female characters have slower attack speed.
Werent they going down that route at the beginning, legitimately? Female characters had better utility stats and male characters had better melee stats? or something? So long ago, its vague, but I remember some drama like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
No, instead of doing the combat math in a testbed or something, they just tied attacks to animation frames. The females had slower animations.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

They need to bring back PVP fatalities like they had in AoC. My favorite memory was an EQ1 guildy was trolling me with his magic user, so my character impaled his stomach with a great sword, then lopped his head off

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
They need to bring back PVP fatalities like they had in AoC. My favorite memory was an EQ1 guildy was trolling me with his magic user, so my character impaled his stomach with a great sword, then lopped his head off
Fuck I forgot they had those if you did the right combo move that would kill something. I think if you were the demonologist, you would incinerate people or something. PVP in that game was pretty hilarious and fun.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Some of these are incredible and the game looked amazing for its time

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The Conan survival game was pretty good too. I had fun with my kid in that game for a few hundo.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anarchy Online shadow knowledge grind as a Keeper permanently damaged my sanity.

Good times.