Dune: Part Three

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dune: Part Three

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Plot: The third entry in the "Dune" film series, adapted from the second novel, "Dune: Messiah."

Izo

Tranny Chaser
dune-3-messiah-update-provided-by-director-denis-villeneuve.jpg

Messiah, ofcourse. Paul's story.

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1702416545291.jpeg

I've posted this before, but it's absolutely true. Books 5 and 6 have some issues, but they're still good. I tried reading some of the non Frank books and that shit is just bad. He makes the Tolkein kid's writing seem like literary masterpieces.
Mmmm, mmmm <3

Juvarisx

Florida
I can see wanting to take a break before Messiah, I really hope it happens. His next film is either Cleopatra or Rendezvous with Rama

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I hope Part III has more throat singing. That was my favorite part about Dune Part I, that and Gurney Halleck, and Duncan Idaho.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
God damn, they are really going to drag this out forever, aren't they?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait to see what hollywood does with the god emperor, fish speakers, and the tlelaxu. The based ultimate predator surely wont be changed for modern audiences.

• 1Worf

nu_11

I can't wait to see what hollywood does with the god emperor, fish speakers, and the tlelaxu. The based ultimate predator surely wont be changed for modern audiences.
trans and black Hwi Noree, the ultimate female. It is inevitable

Sterling

El Presidente
I haven't watched any of those clips but my understanding was that he was going to stop after Messiah because he just wanted to finish Paul's story? Children of Dune could maybe work as well, but God Emperor and the stuff after might be tough.

• 3Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

i think messiah and children of dune are pretty boring but man if it ever got to God Emperor of Dune lol

GKVYEDgWUAcFHpr.jpg

"MONEO! LISTEN TO ME MONEO! I'M HIGH AS FUUUUUUCK!!! LISTEN TO MY DREAMS MONEO!!"

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Picking the Emperor's daughter going into Dune 3 was the right move.

dune-2-trailer-zendaya.jpg

Dune-2-Trailer-2-2023-billboard-1548.jpg

zendaya-dune-part-2-021524-a8c9220824be4357a8e7024dca086154.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Someday Hollywood is gonna try hiring attractive actresses for love interest roles again

I guess we have to go through every single ghetto rat first

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i think its gonna be a while still, DenisV apparently has 2 or 3 projects in the hopper before Messiah and he usually takes 2-3 years each time

some Nuclear War book that just got optioned with his name attached (could be a nothingburger this happens all the time)
he is definitely working on Cleopatra next or soon
rumor is he wants to do Rendezvous with Rama before Dune Messiah

timeline wise it works out too since Messiah is really supposed to be 20-30 years after Dune, they probably will cut it down to 15-20 although I dunno if Anya Taylor Joy would line up with Alia or not age wise. Not sure how you deal with the ghola either, he should not have aged at all.

• 2Like

Szlia

Someday Hollywood is gonna try hiring attractive actresses for love interest roles again

I guess we have to go through every single ghetto rat first
I'll bite on that one since it's unbearably stupid.

There is clearly a deliberate effort to increase the diversity in the casts of Hollywood movies. Of course, as a spectator, the narrower your tastes, the more affected you are (negatively, like in your case, or positively). The notion though that suddenly the, let's say, western traditional idea of beauty is no longer represented is insane.

• 3Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I can get behind thinking Zendaya is a mediocre actor, but people acting like she's legit hideous is pretty wild. It's all subjective but some people make it seem like she's worse than our girl Shelly.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
of all the ridiculous forced diversity casting choices to white knight, you pick this one?

No seriously, this isnt knees too sharp territory. that girl is not attractive.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database