Dune: Part Three

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I can get behind thinking Zendaya is a mediocre actor, but people acting like she's legit hideous is pretty wild. It's all subjective but some people make it seem like she's worse than our girl Shelly.
BA790F4D-21B9-4900-A178-3E7D485C8FDF.jpeg
A996AB47-A9E0-4A2A-8C39-90799B5AA542.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
of all the ridiculous forced diversity casting choices to white knight, you pick this one?

No seriously, this isnt knees too sharp territory. that girl is not attractive.
You would rather have an attractive chick with horrible acting? Dune movies aren't for eye candy.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't find her particularly attractive. I just don't think she's nearly as bad as a lot of the other women Hollywood has been pushing down everyone's throat. Both Denis Dune movies have been excellent. I would be shocked if this movie also didn't end up being excellent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Coming June 2027 Dune 10! Spice worms speak their first words, I almost had you Dom. Family

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Coming June 2027 Dune 10! Spice worms speak their first words, I almost had you Dom. Family

I can see it now:

Dominick Torretto hits 88mph at the end of the next F&F, sending himself into the future. He arrives on Dune and finds the Freman, who become his new Fremily. They think he's another prophecy and offer him the worm's cum. He drinks it and his eyes turn white. They give him a new name: Riddick

A Necromonger scout ship is seen descending the atmosphere over Dune. Fade to black.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I definitely anticipate a Part 3 after the success of the first two. Don't tell me that worm riding scene wasn't worth the price of admission alone! Like I said, the seats in the cinema were literally shaking during the scene. I couldn't even sit down afterwards because I had such an epic experience.

I was reading about a man in his 60s who was crying at that scene. Because, after first reading Dune nearly 60 years ago, at long last he could witness on the big screen the way he'd envisioned the scene in his mind for decades.

I think 3 will be based on Messiah but with a new message, that sometimes who we think are heroes are anti-heroes instead, as Herbert intended with this book.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Yeah, I can get behind thinking Zendaya is a mediocre actor, but people acting like she's legit hideous is pretty wild. It's all subjective but some people make it seem like she's worse than our girl Shelly.
That bitch is hideous

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user