Dune - Space Fascists and Sand Penises

Izo

Tranny Chaser
9B3883E6-FC10-45F8-B0B3-388C98A4BAA0.jpeg

F640D26A-C364-4FAA-AD68-751693CCBDB5.jpeg

No Dune book thread? Also tits mcgee talks about Dune.

In before missing an S.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I post that chart in just about every Dune related thread. Option 4 is best, but option 3 is understandable. The Brian Herbert books are just legit bad. Just accept the ending of Chapterhouse.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll give you a choice of which dune thread to merge this in to Izo Izo . If you prefer to leave this as shitposting, I can toss it in screenshots.

Edit: Well shit, we don't have a Dune thread in the book house. Carry on.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I post that chart in just about every Dune related thread. Option 4 is best, but option 3 is understandable. The Brian Herbert books are just legit bad. Just accept the ending of Chapterhouse.
If you read option 3 and not 4, you miss out on Miles Teg. That alone is a complete travesety for any fan of the series. Could go on a lot more about why, but spoilers.

I read a few of the non herbert books. Just don't. It's bad.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Too much sand, and way too many sand people. Stick to the first book and bail.

• 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If you read option 3 and not 4, you miss out on Miles Teg. That alone is a complete travesety for any fan of the series. Could go on a lot more about why, but spoilers.

Yeah, I'm definitely onboard with reading all 6 Frank books. Books 1 and 4 are the best of the bunch to me though, and books 5 and 6 are weird enough that I get why people wouldn't necessarily like them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'll give you a choice of which dune thread to merge this in to Izo Izo . If you prefer to leave this as shitposting, I can toss it in screenshots.

Edit: Well shit, we don't have a Dune thread in the book house. Carry on.
David Lynch Movie GIF by Tech Noir

Thanks best Amod. I was shocked too that we had no Dune books thread until now. I'll settle for a spelling mistake correction in the title, facsists. Long live the fighters!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
As a MASSIVE Dune fan, I'm tempted to shaw Izo Izo for Crimes Against Dunamity with this thread title.
Eurotrash... PAH!

Also, option 3 doesn't tell you what axolotl tanks actually are, and if I have to read that revelation then so should you.

Also Also, option 5 either doesn't exist, or it's actually option 6: recommend all the idiots you know to read this trash only and not the originals. They wouldn't understand them anyway.
Wait, what am I saying? Anyone dumb enough to appreciate these books doesn't actually read...

OPTION 5 DOESN'T EXIST AND NEVER HAPPENED

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

Miles Teg is my 2nd favorite Herbert char after
the Atredies/worm god