Dysmantle (Steam Early Access)

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm

I looked around for this and did not see a thread for it. A little older review video that covers it fairly well. Some updates since it was put up. I went ahead and bought it and have to admit that it is very well polished up to the part in the game that is blocked off by the devs to be released further on the schedule. I have put in 37 hours which to me makes it seem with the price especially since that is maybe halfway through the entire game.

It is pretty casual and if you find a fight you do not win the first try you can just respawn again. I only failed one boss fight so far (a set of 2 mobs.. one really tall and a short one). I killed the short one and died with big one at around 20% hp. After coming back, big guy was just standing there allowing me to sneak up behind him for a backstab (bonus dmg) and one shot him. It felt kinda like cheating it was so easy, but if you enjoy the casual gameplay it is fun. If this game and Project Zomboid had a love child I would probably lose a ton of hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Interdasting.

I am immediately intrigued.

I have added it to my wishlist. Sounds like my cup of tea.

Any co-op in future plans? Is it ever on sale?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think someone said they may look into coop after early access is over so apparently not a release plan.