E3 2018 Hype and Train-Wreck Thread (Place your bets!)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hyped for Doom Eternal, interested in Rage 2 and Fallout 76. Starfield finally confirmed... but kinda waaaay to far away.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's nice to see TES6 even with just a tiny bit of video. Starfield has an interesting premise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Well, my big question was whether devs would admit this gen was winding down, and depending on how you interpret that phrasing, Starfield is the beginning.

Also, I guess Wolfenstein is a side game, but how do you write 3 then? Is that even this gen?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually not that into the idea of Fallout 76. Seems kinda confused to me.

Rage looks great though and so does the new Doom.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fallout looks fun as fuck, i'm all over that shit. Would of loved to see literally anything on Starfield, but ES6 confirmed is instawin for me. GG Bethesda

Rime

<Donor>
Always online for Fallout 76, right? Guessing the PVP will be a toggle on character creation, since it seems you do not join specific servers? Unless I hear glowing reviews, I will give it a hard pass. I am 'shared worlded' out after Ark, 7 Days, Rust, etc.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Devolver forever best

also I am still covered in my own semen from seeing DOOM 2

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, I don't even care at this point that Bethesda didn't reveal anything about Starfield or TES6, right now, the simple confirmation of their existence is enough for me.

And god, I love these fucking Devolver Digital things. I got nothing substantial to say about it, they're just great.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is fantastic. Also, she's pretty hot with the crazy turned up to 11.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, seems like we're within 2 years* or less on this hardware cycle - surely Bethesda is saving both Starfield and TES for the nex gen, which I'm honestly fine with so long as they are launch (or there-abouts) games.

Glad for the announcements, but was hoping to get more on Starfield specifically.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I was trying to rate these conferences and Devolver is really putting a damper in it even with little to no gameplay.

• 1Smuggly