E3 2019

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So an expansion already out for a game severely hampered by limited content and shit reviews three weeks after launch. Color me shocked.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's super fucking sad the game I'm looking forward to the most right now is an MMO from 2004.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wolfenstein was dank though and this game is going to be equally as dank

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I don't get why they're saying that nazis are bad in such a smug way, like it's a hot take.

I think the majority of people who are watching agree that the nazis weren't particularly nice people.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean have you ever heard of Wolfenstein? I don't know what you're complaining about

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I mean have you ever heard of Wolfenstein? I don't know what you're complaining about

That killing Nazis used to just be something you'd do because they work as a faceless bad guy. Now they're saying it in a way that implies it's a hot take or edgy opinion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I agree that the way they were saying it was kind of silly, I would have much rather them come out and say "LETS SKULL FUCK SOME NAZIS". Give me a little bit more Inglorious Bastards.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

They've been rustled a bit too much. now they are hearing antifa dogwhistles where they probalby don't exist.

There is something to be said of Nazi's being totally dehumanized. Nazi=zombie=demon=etc.. Hell ORCS are more human these days. A huge mistake, as people see them as a complete non-human other, and don't really understand them anymore. Nazi=bad. Thats all they got.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
sound kinda triggered over a videogame my dude :smuggly:

I dunno if I can take an opinion from someone who calls something 'dank' seriously.

faggot.

Also Wolfenstein hasn't had a good entry since 92.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting, could Deathloop be some sort of 1v1 online? Or will the target be AI?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Doom eternal and it’s over. Really piss poor showing.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Deathloop looks interesting at least. I liked the Dishonored games.

• 1Like