E3 2019

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Looked over what I missed from the Bethesda E3 and the Fallout 76 battle royale mode is for 52 players. BR in the Fallout engine is going to be terrible as is but why didn't they make it 76 players instead of a random 52? My only guess is that 52 is the max their server can handle in one instances.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I love Doom more than anything.. but also given Bethesdas recent record for Collectors Editions stuff in the last few years, gonna be a hard pass from me lol

I can picture the Doom helmet being made out of dollar store rain poncho material after the canvas bag fiasco.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
DE_CE_BNET_in-body_960x540_EN_2.png

INCLUDED IN THE DOOM ETERNAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION:
  • A Deluxe Edition copy of DOOM Eternal in an exclusive Steelbook case custom designed by graphic designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:
    • DOOM Eternal Year One Pass, granting access to two single-player Campaign expansions, set to release within one year of DOOM Eternal’s launch
    • Demonic Slayer Skin
    • Classic Weapons Sound Pack, adding nostalgia-inducing weapon sound effects to your DOOM Eternal arsenal
  • A full-sized, wearable DOOM Slayer Helmet replica
  • A playable cassette tape, plus download codes for lossless digital copies of Mick Gordon’s DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal original soundtracks. The uncompressed music files will make any audiophile’s day, and the analog tape contains something special for id Software fans!
  • DOOM Lore Book with custom artwork by id Software. Learn more about the events past and present that shape the DOOM universe and the Slayer himself.
  • One “The Gift of Argent Power” 11” x 17” Lithograph
The DOOM Eternal Collector’s Edition is available to pre-order at participating vendors and the Bethesda Gear Storestarting today, but don’t hesitate – quantities are limited and orders are first-come, first-served. Pick up yours today and prepare to Raze Hell when DOOM Eternal launches November 22!

up at best buy too GCU applies
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

That helm will strait up be made of light weight cardboard.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looked over what I missed from the Bethesda E3 and the Fallout 76 battle royale mode is for 52 players. BR in the Fallout engine is going to be terrible as is but why didn't they make it 76 players instead of a random 52? My only guess is that 52 is the max their server can handle in one instances.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that 52 is going to cause the game to flip the fuck out and implode. If anything I'm impressed that Bethesda is going that big to fail, but I guess go big or go home.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
3 things to take away from this E3

1. Noodleface Noodleface has small hands. The Xbox Elite 2 looks great. Lol @ that shitty flimsy dualshock
2. Bethesda is pure balls. Utnayan Utnayan will preorder Wolfenstein : Scissor Sisters
3. I'd rather catch AIDS than watch a Epic games sponsered PC event

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
3 things to take away from this E3

1. Noodleface Noodleface has small hands. The Xbox Elite 2 looks great. Lol @ that shitty flimsy dualshock
2. Bethesda is pure balls. Utnayan Utnayan will preorder Wolfenstein : Scissor Sisters
3. I'd rather catch AIDS than watch a Epic games sponsered PC event
I have big hands, don't play xbox

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I watched the trailer for the Microsoft flight sim. All graphical and no info on the physics or the actual flight sim at all. Just graphics in 4k. Disappointed.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If I hear anything else about cloud streaming during this E3 I am going to continue to laugh my ass off at the stupidity of the industry.

Streaming, with current net infrastructure, is NOT a good option for customers. And the only reason why it is being pushed so hard is Sony and MS do not want to be in a console loss lead market since it hurts their bottom line.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Those faggots at Microsoft are mental if they think everyone's going to up and buy a $180 controller man. I get mad enough paying $60 for one once every 5 years.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
I used up 40 gigs yesterday just streaming E3 conferences, not even that many hours, and my monthly data cap is 1TB (i could get unlimited for $50 more but FUCK YOU COX)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I get unlimited and my ISP even provided lists of "on the down low" sites for streaming shows and movies that are trusted. hahaha small town providers are the best.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Those faggots at Microsoft are mental if they think everyone's going to up and buy a $180 controller man. I get mad enough paying $60 for one once every 5 years.

The market for that controller existed long before Microsoft created the first one.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Almost every hardcore gamer I know has at least one, often times more, controllers that are $100+

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if I will get the new elite, my current elite is as good as the day I got it years ago. Since I use the X One adapter I use the elite on XBox/PC/PS4 seamlessly, no cable needed unless it needs a charge.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
it sucks the ps4 doesn't really have good options. i've tried em all

- scuf vantage is a horrible piece of shit that has pretty much every problem in the book, returned after 3 days
- the other SCUFs are very prone to breaking according to a lot of people
- the Astro C40s feel and look real nice (owned it for a week) but 1) it wont turn on your PS4 2) requires seperate dongle

I wish Sony would just make its own version of the elite with paddles, adjustable tensions, and better rubber grip handles.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ps4 does have a good option, its an Elite with a brooks adapter :p

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Who is this Greg Miller fuckwit?

Barely got to watch anything yesterday, need to just go watch the trailers.