E3 2019

Randin

Trakanon Raider
They *really* like that "hey, let's have a car on stage" move, don't they?

Oh, it's a Lego car. Nice touch.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Are they actually bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to the west? That's the sort of thing I've heard jokes about for fucking years.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are they actually bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to the west? That's the sort of thing I've heard jokes about for fucking years.

Maybe they saw FFXIV was doing well in the west and decided the sci-fi genre gives it enough room to try to find a market?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Fromsoft fuckers!! Show me something good.

Edit: I have so very little idea what I just saw, but I want it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Consoles make me laugh.

"120 frames! SSD's!"

Holy shit, it's like PC gaming from a decade ago.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
"It's gonna usher in framerates which we've never seen before! We're looking up to 120 fps!"

so were you born retarded or just raised?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"the combination of an ssd and a solid state drives will....."

/boggle

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He would really be mind blown if I told him I game at 144fps. I'm from the future!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
All well and good, but are they going to give us a glimpse of a launch title?

Okay, let me rephrase: are they going to give us a glimpse of a launch title other than Halo?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good show from Microsoft. CDPR + Keanu stole the show. Looks like a lot of good stuff coming from MS studios as well.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That was the best Microsoft presentation I've seen in a long long time, maybe even ever

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Okay, so I'm hyped about Elden Ring, Cyberpunk Keanu was awesome, I'm still interested in Jedi: Fallen Order, and it's nice to hear details and a release window on the Xbox Two. Nothing else really grabbed me, but I'll at least give them credit and say that it comes more down to my tastes in games than a particular lack in the conference.

So yeah, not too bad from Microsoft this year, although it wasn't the new console blowout I was expecting.

Last edited:

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Question. With cross play (PC) from Microsoft, so appears they are going to try to put nearly everything on PC. Wouldn't you, like this generation, get everything with a PS5 + good PC?

Again, I see no point of an Xbox if they put all their exclusives on a PC since I will always have a gaming pc. You will never get the Sony exclusives on a PC though.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty good presentation, looking forward to the new Tales, would like lots more info about Elden Ring.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm saving my nut for Doom tonight

I can already feel it coming on

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users