Easy Way Steal Pizza

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
It did that the first time we thought this was all bust....then it started working again...now it does it again...oh well lets see if yet again it works...again :p

I got called immediately after placing an order today and bitched out by the manager. Suffice it to say, this deal is over for my area. Was awesome while it lasted though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Scientologist said:
I got called immediately after placing an order today and bitched out by the manager. Suffice it to say, this deal is over for my area. Was awesome while it lasted though.
Needs more details. I want to know how they approached it, given that they don"t know if you were legit or not. Also, did you bitch out or man up when they called?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuco said:
Needs more details. I want to know how they approached it, given that they don"t know if you were legit or not. Also, did you bitch out or man up when they called?
Yeah, unless you"ve been ordering multiple pizzas per day for the past 2 weeks, you can always feign ignorance and their is no way for them to prove you knew of said scam. I"d be curious to hear what you said back to him.

Tullaeniel_foh

shitlord
Anyone able to get these to work today? I"ve been using them for the past couple of weeks and now all of the codes show as "not valid at this location" regardless of which store I choose.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tullaeniel said:
Anyone able to get these to work today? I"ve been using them for the past couple of weeks and now all of the codes show as "not valid at this location" regardless of which store I choose.
ditto, its GG for this onefolks. doesn"t matter what store i chose, or what state.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
out of curiosity has anyone on here ordered from the papa johns on ridge avenue near manayunk? i did there once and went to pick it up and the manager gave me a bunch of shit about the coupon saying someone hacked into papa john"s website and gave out a bunch of free pizzas lol and that they"ve been getting these orders all week. i played it dumb and said i didn"t have the coupon with me, he gave it to me anyway. i will say tho that the pizza from there was much better than the papa johns in my hometown which i got like 8 from over break.

I dunno but because of this thread I did order from papa"s last weekend and paid for it too. All the talk and pics of it made me crave it every day until i couldnt take it anymore. I"d drink that garlic butter straight up anyday. So yeah, papa"s got a new paying customer because of this glorious thread.

Occido_foh

shitlord
CrazyUncleLeo said:
I dunno but because of this thread I did order from papa"s last weekend and paid for it too. All the talk and pics of it made me crave it every day until i couldnt take it anymore. I"d drink that garlic butter straight up anyday. So yeah, papa"s got a new paying customer because of this glorious thread.
Now I want garlic butter and pizza....again.
Thx asshole!