Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So is the “true” route farum azula or however it’s spelled then haligtree or what?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is the “true” route farum azula or however it’s spelled then haligtree or what?
Haligtree is optional and higher level than Farum. You can do Haligtree anytime where as Farum will move the story forward and lock out certain parts of the game

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
True Story: I started having pain in my index fingers. Go to the Dr., I now have arthritis in the first joints of my index fingers (otherwise known as the trigger/ R1/L1 button fingers) from 200 hours+ of Elden Ring. Dr asks me if I have been doing anything different lately. Playing this game, I says, holding the controller tight and using these fingers. Don't do that so much, he says. :| Elden Beast will have to wait.

• 4Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
True Story: I started having pain in my index fingers. Go to the Dr., I now have arthritis in the first joints of my index fingers (otherwise known as the trigger/ R1/L1 button fingers) from 200 hours+ of Elden Ring. Dr asks me if I have been doing anything different lately. Playing this game, I says, holding the controller tight and using these fingers. Don't do that so much, he says. :| Elden Beast will have to wait.
Just buy a pro controller that has the paddles on the back and use your middle finger. Life Gamers find a way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

There's no real true route because so much of the game is optional, but as far as level ranges go, the order is probably something like

Limgrave
Liurnia
Siofra River
Altus Plateau
Caelid
Mt. Gelnir
Nokron/Nokstella
Leyndell Capitol
Mountaintop of the Giants
Mohgwyn Palace
Farum Azula
Haligtree

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah so I bought it again. Easy Anti Cheat crashes still not fixed. Refunded part 2.

Cannot believe any company still uses EAC. :confused:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd like to see conversion mods of this, keeping the maps and monsters but playing as Spider-Man, GTA, etc

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Look at you scrubs, I click new game and it takes me straight to the ending, git gud fgts

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally wrapped up my main playthrough (MLGS generalist build) and that last fight was bullshit, mostly due to the fucking first phase being such a twitch fest. Elden Beast was a total pussy, comparatively, and hit the deck pretty easily from MLGS shot spam. Basically powered through Godskin Duo to the end last night and am already planning a new play with a new build. No other games are even worth playing while this one exists, except maybe FFT/Tactics Ogre. I am ruined for all other games. PS Macho Man (Godfrey) fight was the most fun of the endgame battles. Most of the end stretch felt like twitch fest + gear check. Only real criticism I have of an otherwise perfect game.