Elder Scrolls Blades

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its okay. The timed chest thing was a complete turn off for me, personally. I hate that crap. But I dont have any better ideas on how to program the game to monetize on it for mobile, either.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Can't get an account set up. Just keeps saying something went wrong try again later.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Sweet can buy legendary gear right from the store lol

• 1Worf

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't get an account set up. Just keeps saying something went wrong try again later.
Had the same problem when trying to make an account on my phone, the captcha wouldn't load on it. I created an account on pc and then was able to log in on my phone. Seems they are throttling people in though.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, still haven't been able to play since I signed up Saturday morning.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I just got in today. No email or notification just clicked on the app and it worked.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same, tried earlier today and still nothing, but just let me in this evening.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Played a bit yesterday and today. UI is a bit clunky, sometimes I can't click abilities, somewhat frustrating.

I like playing in portrait mode, that's a definite plus.

Graphics are good for a mobile game.

The chest mechanic is terrible, and annoying.

Not enough loot drops either, I guess I am a bit used to ARPG style games where I have a lot to choose from.

It seems a little repetitive so far too.

It's not terrible and has a decent base, but something is missing.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Well it's "early release" so they have that to fall back on.

Will there be a multiplayer mechanic like guilds, clans, societies?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last time I played I farmed up 20 silver chests. I'll play again tomorrowish to farm up 20 more.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Got repetitive. Skill system was uninspired. Definitely a time/money sink. I uninstalled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Got repetitive. Skill system was uninspired. Definitely a time/money sink. I uninstalled.

I agree the skill system is a joke. Progress with your city is also extremely slow/grindy.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Install
Load up game
Sign in screen
Uninstall

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I didn't think the game was too bad. Which is saying a lot since I basically hate mobile games. Yes, the timer mechanic is pretty gay but also pretty standard (I hear). I liked the idea of the infinite dungeon and the quests are short enough to pound through. I can see playing it casually. Hard to imagine buying gems rather than just quiting if the timers get too awful. We'll see.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The PvP arena and guilds are live now. I’ve tried the arena a couple times with mixed results.