Electronic Dance Music

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Anjuna's my favourite label, I've been lucky enough to see A&B all over the place over the years.

Love Lane 8, he's a great talent. His mixes are sublime.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Anjuna's my favourite label, I've been lucky enough to see A&B all over the place over the years.

I like this; listening to it now. super chill, but still upbeat. Feels like it lands somewhere between blackmill and vhs dreams on the spectrum of delicious sounds

reference:

and

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I liked that alot, thanks for posting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Album of the Year(Out of the Nowhere):

TBH, I've been waiting for Madeon to come out with something so amazing and he did it. Him and Porter are the early gods of EDM in 2020. Who knew SNES games would bread such music greatness?

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This is an oldie but still an amazing live rendition from Sasha's Refracted Live gigs back in 2017. I caught this actual performance at the Barbican as I'm a massive Sasha fan, for me when he's on his top game he's without a doubt the best DJ I've heard play live. His main downfall is that he's never been very consistent as a DJ.

The Refracted gigs were a mash up of synths and samplers alongside a live percussion and strings section with guest vocalists, and Sasha himself playing keyboards/piano. I really like it when people combine edm alongside live musicians cause you can't ever beat the sound of a proper strings section or orchestra in the right venue.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Some dope Techno from Calvin Harris of all people.

I was just listening to both. Really surprised and impressed he released something like this at this point considering how mainstream his following is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user