Electronic Dance Music

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you like Liquid check out the Hospital Records label in the UK. They put out some real nice tunes from time to time.

I used to like Liquid D&B a lot, thanks to the DI.FM channel, but its changed since then (years ago), or my taste has changed too much. I generally get annoyed with Liquid D&B that I hear now, every mix has this overbearing / out in front generic snare (?) drum pattern. Not sure if there a genre of D&B that has the deep rolling bass lines of Liquid, but without that snare drum, but I would prefer it. I've listened to several of the Sound Territory mixes that Mog recommended, and most of them have moments of great sound, but they all also contain that snare pattern and some annoying vocals.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Secret Sky Festival is today. Porter will be performing later on.

q4FtPrw.jpg

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was just listing to an older playlist I had made and heard this remix for the first time in a few years. I still dig it.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trying to find this music vid from a few years ago. Eskimo looking nordic dude chasing a wolf that's sorta a chick. When the drop hits or whatever the wolf is like sonic wave attacking them or whatever and they start bursting into like square pixels kinda. It's realistic not a animation.

Kinda odd to go off of sorry lol but it had enough views I'm sure someone knows it.