Electronic Dance Music

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Well in that case I'd definitely do it. Their music does it for me with or without drugs. I can't even really pin which of their songs is my favorite, but I know they have a handful in my top 20 of all time.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mind blown by a youtube comment. Take random electronic tracks and try them at .5 or 1.5 or 2x speed. For example Daft Punkt Derezzed from Tron at .5 is mighty different/interesting at .5.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Song starts about halfway through the interview. Seven Lions keeps getting better and better.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I refuse to listen to EDM because like Disco and a2g squats, it is a gateway drug to the homosexual lifestyle. I will remain pure, listening to the broadway musicals of Hammerstein and the marches of Souza.

dimstar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trying to find a song I heard on XM chill station, I didn't pause and write in notepad total fail on my phone. I just know is something similar to
"wish i had me aylda salda remix" or I know it had wish and a and s for artist.

I've spent 20 minutes trying to find it off those key words no luck, and youtube didn't yield anything, hoping knows which song i am talking about

Rope

Trying to find a song I heard on XM chill station, I didn't pause and write in notepad total fail on my phone. I just know is something similar to
"wish i had me aylda salda remix" or I know it had wish and a and s for artist.

I've spent 20 minutes trying to find it off those key words no luck, and youtube didn't yield anything, hoping knows which song i am talking about
AYLA - Wish I Was (Spada Remix)?

dimstar

AYLA - Wish I Was (Spada Remix)?
Thanks, that was the song.

Daly-dogstarradi doesn't list XMchill
frown.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
"http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_playlist.php?channel=53" It doesn't have it in the drop down list, but if you that url structure it will take you to chill.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Damn, I love pretty much anything photographer puts his hands on. Definitely one of my favorites at 138.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I love some of the old school stuff, heard this one recently, any recommendations for similar?