Electronic Dance Music

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm really old now..But I love Jody Wisternoff's mixes..Very funky and mellow with lots of uplifting stuff if you like house.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes I know, it's David Guetta and it has 65 million views. I don't care. The track is banging, it has Ray Liotta sporting a boss beard, that 90s movie kid who started a cult in Cali, and a hot chick getting wet in her bra and panties.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

rrr_img_93723.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes I know, it's David Guetta and it has 65 million views. I don't care. The track is banging, it has Ray Liotta sporting a boss beard, that 90s movie kid who started a cult in Cali, and a hot chick getting wet in her bra and panties.

That shit is so dope. Great video!

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyone watching that Ultra Live thing on Twitch right now in Miami? Been a long time since I've listened to house, but been entranced for the last couple hours.

MossyBank

N00b
Usher, Puff Daddy, and Justin Beiber at Ultra? Wtf is going on with EDM these days.
frown.png

Really liked Tiesto, Armin, Eric Prydz, and some of the other usual's though. Fun 3 days.

Araxen

I liked Axwell Ingrosso a lot. Steve Aoki was very underwhelming. He's been playing the same shit since 2011. Not that I care much for him really but I really like the "I love it when you cry" song that he recently put out.

On SiriusXM Electro they played the entire Eric Prydz and Armin's Sunday set and they were pretty excellent. Nicky Romero was pretty fun too.

MossyBank

N00b
Man i'd really love a video of Eric Prydz set from the ASOT stage, can't find it though. Did find the whole set on soundcloud from Eric's twitter feed.

https://soundcloud.com/eric-prydz/er...tra-miami-2015

That laser show was amazing.

And yeah I agree, Aoki and David Guetta were pretty bad, as usual. Don't know how Guetta gets a main stage performance every single year at ultra.

Hardwell was good, but not as good as last year. Alesso was pretty good too.

Araxen

Bootleg of Porter Robinson's Ultra Set. It's amazing! I must see this in person!

Araxen

This song has really grown on me. I thought it was just ok at first but now I really love it.