Electronic Dance Music

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have a good Spotify playlist, or radio recommendation? Been listening to a playlist called Trance Life, which is alright, but not a lot of songs, plus it seems static and doesn't increase via likes.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have a good Spotify playlist, or radio recommendation? Been listening to a playlist called Trance Life, which is alright, but not a lot of songs, plus it seems static and doesn't increase via likes.
Here's a link to my huge EDM playlist:BPM on Spotify
It's not strictly Trance though. It's combination of all sub-genre's I listen too.

Beatport Top 100 Trance:Beatport Trance Top 100 - 22/2/2016 on Spotify
Beatport Top 100:Beatport Top 100 on Spotify
Electro Now:electroNOW on Spotify
Huge ASOT Playlist:A State Of Trance Episodes (NEW: ASOT 751) - by Armin van Buuren on Spotify

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Araxen

The new song Zedd just put out is awesome as hell...
It's somewhat Avicii like be forewarned..

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Diplo was the DJ on the newest Diplo and Friends, i'm still scrutinizing through the mix but this one is good.

This Odesza hour long mix is fire

Szlia

Flipping through TV channels I landed on a concert from this "bad on purpose" french electro band called Salut c'est cool (Hi it's cool) that reminded me of this thread.

Lyrics of the song:

Techno
Always the same
Boom boom in the ears
Junkie music
No regular message
Nothing to say

Araxen

Today's Ultra Stream Schedule:
rrr_img_129108.jpg

Ultra Live Exclusively on Twitch

Edit: Dash Berlin's set was amazing!!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pretty bummed to miss it, but going to make EDC instead. Van buuren killing it atm
I'm watching it right now!

Stumbled onto the Ultralive performance by accident whilst looking through twitch and wondering why the hell was the music channel at the top of the list.

Always loved Trance music and quite a few Armin tracks from yesteryear. Glad to see him still going strong and absolutely killing it

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya he's a beast and has adapted remarkably to the changing tastes - his old shit is still so good