Electronic Dance Music

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much all festivals are garbage, there are a few cool ones but people in the know are trying to keep them under wraps to keep the newbs from shitting it up like they shitted up WMC eventually.

For example, here's a party we had in Chicago over 4th of July weekend, put on by some friends of mine. Mostly a techno party with some dubstep for the newbs to pad ticket sales.

RiverwestMusicFestival2014.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
DEMF is still pretty decent but the real parties aren't at the festival - its all about afters, loft parties and out of the way day parties like Old Miami

lanludar

Silver Squire
If you want to see producers who like to think they are DJ's then you go to a festival and watch them dance around and push 3 buttons. If you want to see actual DJ's who may also produce tracks then you want smaller parties. Obviously that is a bit generalized but is generally the case.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Dab, I went to TomorrowWorld last year. The scenery and stages were pretty legit and the camping out was quite the experience. At the same time, it's was basically a huge money grab just like EDC is. I'm missing this year because I have other vacations planned, but plan on going back next year. Also, there's a smaller festival in New Orleans around March called Buku that has a pretty diverse lineup every year with 4 or 5 pretty unique stages. Although going to NO brings problems with it alone.